• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

operon

XBox one for me, my first day one console. The 360 was when I moved from PC to console gaming so the controller feels much better to me than the dual shock. That and the games.

WJD

Everyone has their phone horizontal when they type don't they? Only the worst people in the world have theirs vertical.

Hixx

Use swype man its loads better than actually typing on your phone

Also

"ALESSANDRO ROSINA

Siena winger Alessandro Rosina
THE Siena winger is at 29 older than what the new regime would want, but the Benin international is being lined up as a replacement for fellow countryman Stephane Sessegnon."

LOL

Fucking hell. I just... wow.

Peco

Any comics lovers in here? I've only read a few non-manga comics over the years, classics like Watchmen, Sandman and a few others I didn't enjoy nearly as much. The Walking Dead being one of them. Other than that ... I know nothing. I'd like to fix that, mainly for myself, but I'm thinking it could also be the basis for an article I'm planning.

Basically, I'm interested in two types of comic books: a) adult comics (boobs, gore, sure ... but mostly stuff that deals with adult themes and is not superhero related. People tell me Saga is one such series, I'll have to check it out.) and b) newer non-Marvel & non-DC superhero comics (could be anything really, but it has to a somewhat fresh take on the superhero genre).

I realize I should and will post this in the comics OT, but I thought I'd ask here first. Any recommendations?

Scalped, Preacher, Hitman, The Unwritten, Chew, Hellblazer.

EDIT: And Transmetropolitan, don't forget Transmetropolitan.

WJD

I've been always meaning to grab one once my older controller broke, but it never seems to! :p

Is it that good? I heard some good things about it but PS3 good?

It really is. DPad is much improved and the sticks are concave without the need for nobbly bits. I'm struggling to think of a criticism for it really.

Splatt

SwiftKey is the best

ibnqFlmc3KOP5Z.gif

GorillaJu

Man, withdrawals from not having PL football to watch on weekends is really starting to set in. I have this constant excitement in the back of my mind that I have something to look forward to in the evening (when PL football is on here). Then I realize I have nothing left to look forward to today and just get depressed.

Man, withdrawals from not having PL football to watch on weekends is really starting to set in. I have this constant excitement in the back of my mind that I have something to look forward to in the evening (when PL football is on here). Then I realize I have nothing left to look forward to today and just get depressed.

Watch more J League.

Off for a month ;_;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXeeDTZg6Tk

Just saw this DriveClub trailer, holy hell this game looks incredible. The E3 build they got looked like proper shit.

It really is. DPad is much improved and the sticks are concave without the need for nobbly bits. I'm struggling to think of a criticism for it really.

I saw it once before and it was a wee bit expensive. I'll look for it soon, hopefully it dropped in price a bit. Looks properly good.

I don't really miss club football.

Sure it would be nice if we had it but I welcome the break. I miss it most when pre-season starts because you start to get a real taste for it but all the matches are shit and boring.

Then when we get the 2 week international break like 1 week into the season I'm distraught. Hate that international break. It's the worst.

Zabojnik

Arkon could probably give you a good list - wherever he is.

Anyway here are some off the top of my head.

1) Scalped
2) Fables
3) Transmetropolitan
4) Northlanders
5) Hellblazer
6) Y: The Last Man
7) American Vampire (Only read the first trade but it's been pretty good so far)
8) Preacher

Much appreciated, Sloosha! If you think of something else, please do tell.

Is there really no way to check on Arkon? :/

I'm about to teach Alison Bechdel's Fun Home again next semester.

You should read that. It's good.

Will check, thanks.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't really miss club football.

Sure it would be nice if we had but I welcome the break. I miss it most when pre-season starts because you start to get a real taste for it but all the matches and shit and boring.

Then when we get the 2 week international break like 1 week into the season I'm distraught. Hate that international break. It's the worst.

Oh fuck that first international break is the fucking worst thing in the world.

I don't think I'd be missing it so much if there wasnt so much speculation about Thiagos and Strootmans and whatnot; signing one would make the days feel brighter. As it is I feel on the precipice of the Moysey apocalypse

Zabojnik

prima_pagina_m.jpg

If he can't even sign Tevez, Marotta should just hand in his resignation. Eh, who am I kidding. Tevez to Milan is an inevitability with Golden Tie behind the desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom