• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't a DM be a priority rather than an AM?

Well, it says holding MF right there too, lol.

We need a DM just as much, but being more of an attack-minded person, I was more concerned about the lack of chances we were creating as well as taking.

Out wide options are pretty uninspiring and Rosicky is a very decent backup for Cazorla, but incisive passes in the final third aren't really his forte.

wat.

I'm a pc gamer mostly and honestly have trouble going back and playing PS3 games these days, especially with the frame rate drops which is just terrible. The fuss is about playing 1080p games, 60fps without jaggies everywhere... It's really a completely different experience even if it's just a straight port.

The last of us is easily one of the best looking console games though, but it can easily be seen it's running on 7 year old hardware. But kind of impressed what they did with such old hardware.

I used to enjoy game discussions about frame rates and aliasing etc but I knew I had to stop when it got in the way of enjoying games. I remembered when I finished and enjoyed Mass Effect 1 when it was running at 2 fps on average. I'm now almost emotionless towards those things.

Indie games are good fun. It's not that I only need the graphical fidelity of AAA monster PC games to keep me happy. I have the option to play whatever I want at a full HD resolution. Best place to be at at the moment.

I exclusively play indie on PC and all the big stuff is on the consoles since my PC is so shit it can't even run The Witcher one well. I love PC indies but I can't bring myself to care for the frames and such. I blame Kharma, fully.

Lewancuntski's agent says that Lewy wants to join Bayern because they think he can become the "biggest" player in the league in a year or two. No chance for Spain because there's Messi and Ronaldo. And he'd only be in the top ten in England, thus Bayern.

What a bunch of idiots lol. He wouldn't even be top 5 at Bayern...

Suen

wis-weather.jpg

Batigol

Banned
Lewancuntski's agent says that Lewy wants to join Bayern because they think he can become the "biggest" player in the league in a year or two. No chance for Spain because there's Messi and Ronaldo. And he'd only be in the top ten in England, thus Bayern.

What a bunch of idiots lol. He wouldn't even be top 5 at Bayern...

He'd easily be top 5 in England. Not like the BPL has an abundance of quality strikers

GorillaJu

Who are the top ten "biggest" players in the PL? Does this mean the biggest stars?

Van Persie, Rooney, Gerrard, Bale, Lampard, Torres, Terry, Suarez, Cech, Yaya Toure

Who are the top ten "biggest" players in the PL? Does this mean the biggest stars?

Van Persie, Rooney, Gerrard, Bale, Lampard, Torres, Terry, Suarez, Cech, Yaya Toure

Cameron Jerome, Dean Whitehead, David Vaughan, Shola Ameobi, Marc-Antoine Fortuné, Matthew Etherington, Noel Hunt, Jamie Mackie, Ali Al-Habsi, Markus Rosenberg.

He'd easily be top 5 in England. Not like the BPL has an abundance of quality strikers

The exact meaning of "biggest" player got somehow lost in translation from the Polish article but I think they mean most marketable and well-known player. He's no top 5 at Bayern and certainly not top 5 in the PL, I'd even doubt a top 10 place. Top 5 striker in the PL might well be but that's another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom