• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

I really suck at making presentations. Not that I can't give them, not that the presentations themselves suck, but I suck at making them. Fuck, still four slides left. Fuck, my presentation is already too long at 19 slides, should be 15, but I don't know what to cut. Fuck.

Good luck on your exams.

And good luck for your presentation! I'm sure it will be fine!!

plus, here is a bonus pic from badstuber, gomez 2010

tumblr_moatunkHMD1rxlduqo1_500.jpg

Zabojnik

Tuttosport are saying United are try to out Juve Juve.

€15m + Nani for Marchisio.

That would be the less hurtful option, actually. Marchisio in a United shirt would be kind of amazing. I'm already a United symphatizer, but if you guys should sign Principino I'd have no choice but to go the Timurid route. GLORY GLORY!

Eh.... It's a ps3 gen game, what the fuck did you expect? You can laugh at all with the exception of a few downloadables and a (very few) none demanding full prices games at only being 720p.

Looks pretty damn pleasing to my eyes playing it, despite the aliasing.

PC gamers can be a bit of a mess to deal with, they all end playing more indie games anyway. I don't know what the fuss is about!

y is he so obsessed with bayern? lol
It kind of makes sense.

He gets to stay in Germany. Gets to play for one of Europe's best teams right now which has a chance to dominate. And he has very little competition for his place, it would seem. Would get less game time at almost any other top team in Europe.

But yeah I am a bit surprised he is so defiant especially since he said he wanted to play in England. But it is early doors, maybe as the window winds down he will start to think more about whether he wants to wait the year or not.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://www.tuttosport.com/edicola/prima_pagina_m.jpg[IMG]

If he can't even sign Tevez, Marotta should just hand in his resignation. Eh, who am I kidding. Tevez to Milan is an inevitability with Golden Tie behind the desk.[/QUOTE]

Tevez turned from the easiest target to the hardest now that Galliani got involved.

PC gamers can be a bit of a mess to deal with, they all end playing more indie games anyway. I don't know what the fuss is about!

wat.

I'm a pc gamer mostly and honestly have trouble going back and playing PS3 games these days, especially with the frame rate drops which is just terrible. The fuss is about playing 1080p games, 60fps without jaggies everywhere... It's really a completely different experience even if it's just a straight port.

The last of us is easily one of the best looking console games though, but it can easily be seen it's running on 7 year old hardware. But kind of impressed what they did with such old hardware.

Eh.... It's a ps3 gen game, what the fuck did you expect? You can laugh at all with the exception of a few downloadables and a (very few) none demanding full prices games at only being 720p.
I'm taking the piss.

What's hilarious though is that only the last (or maybe last two?) CoD has been running at more than 600p native, and it's dynamic even which allows the game to swap between 720p and 6somethingP. Great to advertise the amazing 60fps when it's running at a sub-hd resolution.

This gen should have ended years ago.

Indie games are good fun. It's not that I only need the graphical fidelity of AAA monster PC games to keep me happy. I have the option to play whatever I want at a full HD resolution. Best place to be at at the moment.

Zabojnik

Tevez turned from the easiest target to the hardest now that Galliani got involved.

Indeed. It just goes to show how schizofrenic our mercato is. If Conte is okay with Tevez, which I'm assuming he is, and Tevez is willing to join us, this deal should've been concluded a week ago. We're such a fucking non-entity it's ridiculous.

Clegg

Viva is this what you saw re: Maher?

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule 9m

Ajax have reached verbal agreement over personal terms with Adam Maher, once fee w/ AZ negotiated, signs a four-year contract. [ajax inside]

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Indeed. It just goes to show how schizofrenic our mercato is. If Conte is okay with Tevez, which I'm assuming he is, and Tevez is willing to join us, this deal should've been concluded a week ago. We're such a fucking non-entity it's ridiculous.

By the way..

*Technically* Marotta's contract with Juventus ends on 30th June. That's 15 days from today

THERE IS HOPE

Levy

Based Txiki

Marwood

Ian Ayre

ANYONE

Viva is this what you saw re: Maher?
Yeah.

Seems like he's making a good decision whether he goes to PSV or Ajax since he can continue his development.

Not surprised English clubs are trying to steal in and get these guys before they go to the big Dutch clubs where it costs more to buy them further down the line.

guys, it's not hard to outdo galliani on the transfer market. he's not a wizard, he's just really good at getting cheap deals on players no one else wants (ibra, balo, etc.) if you guys are willing to shell out 1m euro more than him for tevez, he will moonwalk out of the negotiations.

the x factor is if he has seduced carlitos already. he is really good at that tbqh. but i still don't think the gold tie will spend a penny more on tevez than he thinks he is worth.

in other news: Pot: 'Holland the much better team'

lol, i wish i had that barcelona "we had more possession!" gif. give me a break.

Clegg

Yeah.

Seems like he's making a good decision whether he goes to PSV or Ajax since he can continue his development.

Not surprised English clubs are trying to steal in and get these guys before they go to the big Dutch clubs where it costs more to buy them further down the line.

Like you said it's better if he stays in Holland and gets plenty of games.

No guarantee he'd get that with a United or a Chelsea.

Kenka

Then, so far Lewandowski has:

1. refused to be the highest paid player of the most affluent league in the world
  2. AND refused to sign for Real Madrid ?
That must be a first in football.

I haven't been able to get a sense of how exciting that link is/should be.

If there are some sane Dutchies in the thread, help us out
They seem to think he's quite good but not quite ready for one of the top PL sides.

I've never seen him play but it would excite me. Mainly cos he plays in CM.

I'm not sure there's any real interest though, reports just seem to be based off the fact Moyes scouted him for Everton.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cagliari's President Cellino spent some time in jail during an investigation into the construction of their stadium.

“I met marvellous people behind bars. When Cagliari scored the walls felt like they were coming down, as everyone was banging pots and pans. I swore to myself I would repay those fans.”

cellino3.jpg

Only in Serie A.
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom