• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Congrats Arnie! Here's a stat for you:

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
7 - Iago Aspas assisted as many La Liga goals from open play as Xavi (7) in 2012-13, while only seven players provided more. Spark. #LFC
Until I see both him and Alberto play I can't get too excited. I'm sure they'll win me over. Want Mkhitaryan swooped and them ill engage in full on koptimism.

What next page?

-----

Can't wait for the bit wigs in Hollywood stop working so video games can finally have their long awaited place

1)Video Games

2)TV Shows

2)Movies

3)Music

FootballFan

He is saying:

"I apologise for my german, I've been living in New York for the last year, and it's not the optimal place to learn german. I am a god and Mourinho can uck my ick"

(the last part may not be accurate)

FootballFan

Pep: "I'm ready. New experience here. My time at Barcelona was wonderful but I needed a new challenge and bayern has given me the possibility to experience something new. I'm ready to do my best."

Pep <3

Pep: "I'm ready. New experience here. My time at Barcelona was wonderful but I needed a new challenge and bayern has given me the possibility to experience something new. I'm ready to do my best."

Pep <3

Translated to German : Ich war immer Angst vor Mourinho. Er schikaniert mich und ich mochte es nicht. Ich rannte wie ein kleines Mädchen, aber ich bin froh, jetzt hier zu sein, in einer Liga ohne Konkurrenz, haben wir bereits gekauft Hälfte Dortmund.

confuziz

Banned
Well, i speak spanish and is a miles easier for us to learn italian or portuguese. I see german hard as fuck

This is pretty logical, when you look at the type of languages. For dutch people, it's incredibly easy to pick up English, German, Danish or Swedish.

FootballFan

Translated to German : Ich war immer Angst vor Mourinho. Er schikaniert mich und ich mochte es nicht. Ich rannte wie ein kleines Mädchen, aber ich bin froh, jetzt hier zu sein, in einer Liga ohne Konkurrenz, haben wir bereits gekauft Hälfte Dortmund.

Translation: "Eins, Zwei, Drei, Vier und Fuenf"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom