• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anyone in doubt his German would be great? These top managers devote their lives to football. He had 6 months and probably took classes every day.

Kind of reminds me of Mourinho's first Inter presser where his Italian was was apparently perfectly honed down to the local dialect/slang.

It would have been a huge risk for Pep to manage Bayern with shit German. All the players speak German, giving orders via a translator or in English (which maybe both sides can't speak properly) might work for single players but there's a lot that can be lost in translation. Pep seems way too smart to risk that, especially with 6+ months time to learn the language.

FootballFan

Oh sheeeit.

"What do you want to change at Bayern?"

Pep: "Stop sweatin me yo, gimme some time. Each trainer got his own style of football and coaching techniques. Messi will text me formations soon."

(I may have worded it a bit differently)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Was anyone in doubt his German would be great? These top managers devote their lives to football. He had 6 months and probably took classes every day.

Kind of reminds me of Mourinho's first Inter presser where his Italian was was apparently perfectly honed down to the local dialect/slang.

Then he ruined it with zeru tituli.

Blablurn

at least im doing some sport tonight, but i really felt like eating all the choco haha

all hail pep. im in a train. cannot watch the pk. just reading it via tz online.

Oh sheeeit.

"What do you want to change at Bayern?"

Pep: "Stop sweatin me yo, gimme some time. Each trainer got his own style of football and coaching techniques. Messi will text me formations soon."

(I may have worded it a bit differently)
:lol

"Valdes, Iniesta and Messi will join me soon. I have asked Messi to provide a report on the Bayern squad as he is the best scout as well as the best player in the world. DANKE."

When I was an exchange student in Stockholm, one mate from Kolbermoor used to play football with Schweini and he said that he was so stupid nobody wanted to hang out with him in the club. Had he not played football, he would have had a hard time in life he said.

Also, he lost his virginity at age 14. How did het get there, I wonder. Maybe girls in Bavaria are as easy as we picture them when they wear these dirndls ?

Hahaha, never change, Kenka :D

FootballFan

Man I miss Pep. :(

He has already spoken german, english, italian, spanish and catalan

:lol Yep, I was going to say that before. Everyone watching/listening, getting asked questions in 5 different languages, answering them all in 5 different languages..fuck that lol.

If he speaks Catalan, it will be very easy for him to learn French. Hello, Paris 2015.

If? Kenka bitte. Barca ball-boy, youth player, first team, dream team, captain, coach, legend.

Oh wow, all those Bayern fans disguised as journalists lol

"Could it be that you don't have a "dream" player [that Bayern should sign] and could surprise us with Patrick Weihrauch [Bayern youth player] like van Gaal?"

Yeah, totally, Bayern didn't just sign Götze for 37m...

Awesome avatar lol

Klopp is pissed because we haven't signed someone yet.

dc89

Welcome back!

Welcome back DC! :)

Thank you very much

dc has to stand for something that is equal to the meaning of being late. HAS TO.

Viva and Killer, why are you fasting today?

dun care if am l8

delayed connection

Dopey Cun...

J/k DC <3

:lolol

During my ban I was restricted to reading. So maybe this will result in less lateness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom