• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

I just woke up.

With a dry throat.

NOOOOOOO.

Waiting for my 3DS. Not here yet. Rubbish.
Haha, Postman might be fasting too.

Are you getting any games with it?
I'd recommend: Animal Crossing, Super Mario 3d land, Resident Evil Revelatuons, Virtues Last Reward, Fire Emblem, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong 3D, Rayman, Luigi's Mansion 2.

I need to put my friend code in that chart.

Also, United-gaf, Graham Hunter says Thiago to United was 50/50 but is now 80/20. We're close to signing the next Xavi. We'll dominate in Europe and the PL.

dc89

Reece Wabara is asking if anyone wants a game of 5 a side against him and his boys.
Let's do it FootyGAF.

Arnie upfront.

Haha, Postman might be fasting too.

Are you getting any games with it?
I'd recommend: Animal Crossing, Super Mario 3d land, Resident Evil Revelatuons, Virtues Last Reward, Fire Emblem, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong 3D, Rayman, Luigi's Mansion 2.

I need to put my friend code in that chart.

Also, United-gaf, Graham Hunter says Thiago to United was 50/50 but is now 80/20. We're close to signing the next Xavi. We'll dominate in Europe and the PL.

Just Animal Crossing.

Where is the chart?

Messi

AS is saying Thiago is due to have a meeting with Rossell where he will say he wants to go to United.

tumblr_mb3d0eKGDH1r59b0d.gif

No pls :(

How bad would it be if you refused to fast during Ramadan? Like, what would the social repercussions be, say within your family?

Eating in front of someone is frowned upon. Even none Muslims usually don't do it.

My family wouldn't be very happy about it but I don't know about their reaction now at my age. I wouldn't do it anyway.

Messi

Reece Wabara is asking if anyone wants a game of 5 a side against him and his boys.
Let's do it FootyGAF.

Arnie upfront.

I can be our Andy Carroll. For good and bad. Yurt will be our Pirlo and Andres our Valdes because he is a cunt.

Walshy

Tiago is a fantastic player but he plays Xavi's position. We'll take the money
Xavi is 33 and Ineista is 29. Xavi doesn't have more than three seasons left in him and Ineista probably has only a couple more aswell.

It doesn't make sense for Barca to be getting rid of their best prospects.

Clegg

Apparently the Catalan press are getting shirty with Thiago. They're saying he's more interested in the money that United are offering.

Good sign that he's leaving.

Messi

Keep young. Just give him another number. He played well against City lol.

Valencia has the #7

He'll be forced to give it away to Ronaldo.

Thiago should take the #32. Players like Tevez had it before. Also the legend of Mame Biram Diouf wore the #32.

Wasnt their a rumour recently valencia is moving to #14

K1LLER7

Wasnt their a rumour recently valencia is moving to #14
Yeah. Apparently United have stopped selling Valencia #7 shirts.
Then with that the Rumours of a Ronaldo return got stronger. People saying Nike want Ronaldo to have the #7 again.

Would like Tiggy to get the #18. Scholes' old number.

Messi

34. But Pirlo is still world class though ;)

What is this...yurt pls I expected more from you

Yeah. Apparently United have stopped selling Valencia #7 shirts.
Then with that the Rumours of a Ronaldo return got stronger. People saying Nike want Ronaldo to have the #7 again.

Would like Tiggy to get the #18. Scholes' old number.

Of course ron should be 7. Its a marketers wet dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom