• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Criscitiello: "Fiorentina will be forced to accept Juve's offer as agent Ramadani won't renew Ljalic's deal until Jovetic is released"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Ramadani you legend!

(very appropriate name, eh Vulva and co?)

Criscitiello: "Jovetic is virtually a Juventus player. It's been decided for nearly 6 months now.

dc89

Micah is 25 today!

D%20Micahs%20international%20debut%20v%20holland%20in%202006.ashx

Shame we don't see him in an England shirt these days. Look how he's beasting Robben.

Ahhh dc, I've missed you.

Now, what the fuck is Txiki doing? Why isn't your avatar Isco holding up his lovely new blue shirt with Daddy Pellegrini?

LegoArmo

Micah is physically a monster, I hope he starts a lot more for City next year but Zaba kind of has that position locked down. Transfer?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
3DS GET!

Yaaaaay

A few of the friend codes in the chart don't work, Freewheelin, dc and Subtleclouds.
Nice! I'm getting one tomorrow. :D

Anyone know how much the games on the 3DS store are? Are all the main games up? Would rather not buy carts.

dc89

Ahhh dc, I've missed you.

Now, what the fuck is Txiki doing? Why isn't your avatar Isco holding up his lovely new blue shirt with Daddy Pellegrini?

I dunno you know. Apparently Madrid have triggered the buy out clause and both clubs have a deal personally agreed with Isco. I guess if City want him, they need to up the bid.

I'll be SO pissed if we miss out on him for the sake of a few million quid.

Walshy

I could see the logic in Joe Cole.

He was supposed to be a slightly better, more injury-prone Benayoun. That worked out tremendously.

Poulsen and Konchesky were the real bewildering transfers. Poulsen was just dreadful. Lazy, slow, shit, brainless. Basically every weakness you could think of in a player, rolled into one shitty package. And Konchesky...Everyone knew he wasn't good enough for a team looking to finish higher than twelth. But if there's one thing Hodgson loves, its sticking with what he knows, and he knew Paul fucking Konchesky. The fact that he decided to let 2 of our more promising youngsters go the other way as well as £7million just turned an already rubbish transfer into a disastrous one. He can't even play well for Nottingham Forest these days.

And Purslow can fuck off until the end of time. Utter slimey cunt.
Joe Cole was finished and Chelsea fans knew that too, but you are spot on with the Poulsen and Konchesky transfers. The thing is with the Konchesky deal that Kačaniklić actually turned out to be a decent player. Delle Velle (did I spell that right?) hasn't really progressed.

Seen we've been linked with Wanyama today, although it's a shitty source I would love to see another defensive midfielder come in for competition with Lucas.

subtles

After the release of Animal Crossing i'm not quite sure how many FootyGaf FCs I haven't added. I'd imagine it's going to get even more hectic when Pokemon is released later this year.

Wilbur

Banned
What's the most bizarre, self-destructive thing your club has done since you've been a fan?

Been thinking about this since Kinnear went back to Newcastle (as though the first time wasn't enough Kinnear to last a lifetime for the Geordies)

For me, its a tossup between 2

1) Rafa alienating Xabi Alonso in the wake of him missing a big CL match (Inter away) to attend the birth of his son, and going even further by pursuing Gareth fucking Barry so hard, to the point that Alonso wanted to leave.

2) Hicks and Gilette opting to hire Roy Hodgson, when Manuel Pellegrini was available.

Benching RVN for Saha always pissed me off, despite actually quite liking Louis.

Haven't had much to gripe about fortunately.

Zabojnik

Yurt, you brought this on yourself.

sorry Zab and Juve GAF but your leader is out of control

Our relationship is over.

Oh no you diint! Honestly though, that jersery was pure trash, so ...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Ramadani you legend!

(very appropriate name, eh Vulva and co?)

Ramadani holding Ljajic hostage until they agree to sell us Jovetic for a reasonable price. Lol. Get bent, Fiorentina. Here's your answer btw, Lightning. This is why we'll never sign Higuain. Our primary target is Jovetic. We'll try to sign Tevez in the meantime, 'cause he's relatively cheap and we don't want to repeat last summer's debacle. It's Jojo who Conte really wants though.

Welcome back, dc, congrats, Arnold!

Wes

venison crêpe
"Barcelona striker Lionel Messi, who is under investigation in Spain for tax fraud allegations, paid €10 million ($13.1 million) to the Spanish tax authorities to correct tax returns for 2010 and 2011, according to Spanish media reports."

The reports last week were of 4m euros. That swindle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom