• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

The story is complete nonsense though. Marca end by saying that Bale will stay at Tottenham if Levy says so. This the death rattle of the story before pre-season training starts, the last few wild swings before Perez accepts they will have to find a new galactico somewhere else.

Levy kept AVB away from PSG by telling him that Bale will remain here. There is nowhere for the story to go. Madrid can come back in a year's time when the valuation will be £15m higher.

Yeah seems like he is staying, Marca just throwing nonsense to their site. He's already overpriced with rumous going up to £70M.

dc89

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1m
PELLEGRINI EXCLUSIVE: New City boss is delighted to welcome Jesus Navas, Fernandinho and Isco into his squad #mcfc

in mah dreams. Take out Isco and you have a genuine City tweet.

Kenka

FUCK BERLUCUNT.

Go back to your boat singing songs.

Even Götze admits he's only in for the money :D

"My vacation is nearing the end and new resources in my career are in front of me!"

Haha, that's a perfect Freudian slip. It actually should have been "a new chapter in my career" but the German words are quite similiar (Kapitel - chapter and Kapital - resources).
Nice find. Did he really say that ? Wow.

dc89

Lets say The Last of Us actually happens.
Which FootyGAF member is actually best suited to survive?!

Hmm...

I think Fady is a goner straight away, sorry to say it. He'd try and be nice to the infected and other nasty humans.

Hixx

Hmm...

I think Fady is a goner straight away, sorry to say it. He'd try and be nice to the infected and other nasty humans.

Me coz I'd use armour and use listen mode nee bother.

Hmm...

Freewheelin' would be first to go, he'd be rummaging through his fucking backpack while a Clicker chows down on his jugular

Carbonox

Hmm...

I'm a selfish cunt who will be more than happy to slice your ankles to slow you down as bait so I have more time to ride my micro scooter out of hicksville.

Messi

Hmm...

Freewheelin as he is a coward and would use us as bait

Mastadon

Banned
Anyone feel like making me a new olivia avatar?

VHhUTX4.png

Fintan

Been out of the loop a bit, have there been any transfer links to Chelsea other than Cavani recently? All I've read about are bullshit stories involving Mata and David Luiz leaving.

Been out of the loop a bit, have there been any transfer links to Chelsea other than Cavani recently? All I've read about are bullshit stories involving Mata and David Luiz leaving.

Kurt Zouma has been popping up a lot recently. He said this.

If you hear of interest from Chelsea and a great manager such as Jose Mourinho, you take notice. It makes you happy, and it means you are on the right way to the top.

I am relaxed about all the fuss about me being linked with big clubs, at the moment my focus is on the Under-20 World Cup. We have to try to win that with our generation of good young players.

Marco van Ginkel deal is done according to his agent.

Zabojnik

Hmm...

Probably Schweini. Even the infected would be repelled by his bad taste in everything. I imagine him blasting away Yeesus on a portable stereo, 80s style, wearing nothing but a pimp fur coat.
Schweini <3

You have wonderful taste in TV. It's fantastic. Doesn't quite hit the highs of In The Thick Of It, but consistently brilliant.

Not only in TV, I have wonderful taste in everything. <3 Seriously though, it's great. The Thick Of It is next on my list!

Dear Juventus:

pls fuck off we want Bernard Mendy

Who the fuck is Bernard Mendy?

Again, we're not signing Higuain. If we're going to spend 25M&#8364; on a single player, it's going to be Jovetic. Arsenal have nothing to fear from Marotta. In general too.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
As if City weren't going to go back for Cavani. The crying about his release clause was pathetic, if they want him they will buy him. Manchester fucking City are not going to miss out on a player because he's too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom