• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut my hand while doing some manual labour and now I can't hold onto the PS3 controller. And I just made it to Fall in TLOU
LLShC.gif

10 minutes later...

:lol

Urgh, come on PL

Zabojnik

Yeah this happens on my Mac too :(

Very annoying.

yeah and I hate it.

is there a way to turn it off?

delete the &posted bit

So I'm not the only one. :/ Deleting the &posted bit obviously works, but then you still get bumped to the top of the page when you first reload and having to keep deleting the &posted part everytime you post is ... just as annoying.

Anybody else with an idea? It's really ruining my FootyGAF browsing experience.

I just want to know why they haven't implemented a refresh button like there is on the mobile site. The Live Thread extension is brilliant but in situations like these, when it needs to be updated, it would be so much easier if it was just a native feature.

How does (or did, I suppose) the Live Thread extention work? It just continues to add new posts as they're being posted? Infinitely? Doesn't it become unmanagable after a time, with all images and gifs that people spam? :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So I'm not the only one. :/ Deleting the &posted bit obviously works, but then you still get bumped to the top of the page when you first reload and having to keep deleting the &posted part everytime you post is ... just as annoying.

The auto-refresh addon solved that problem for me.

Meier

For my fellow Rifles fans, if you didn't chip in via Pledge Music.. just got his update. Getting closer...

Editing & mixing!

Hi everyone,

Coming to you with latest news on our album; recording has now finished and we’re busy editing and mixing the songs, we’ve pretty much decided on the album title so we can work on sleeve artwork ideas next.

We’ve been working in the studio with Dave McCracken and also Jamie Ellis. Each of them bring their own production touches to the tracks and we’re really happy with the outcome. It’s sounding great and we can’t wait for you to hear it. We’re mixing at the moment.

Hixx

How does (or did, I suppose) the Live Thread extention work? It just continues to add new posts as they're being posted? Infinitely? Doesn't it become unmanagable after a time, with all images and gifs that people spam? :)

You could create a bookmark with the url http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=591281 but you'd have to update the bookmark for every new thread

Opena new tab to post a reply.

Dunno, really. I switch between Chrome and Firefox fairly regularly (mainly for work reasons). Maybe it's time to switch?

:p

bjaelke

Fuck. Did not notice or I would have watched the earlier games :/
It's actually a fantastic service they offer. They made good use of that Qatar money.
The FIFA.com TV includes a DVR player which allow viewers to:

“Pause” a live stream
“Chase play” from a pause state with the ability to scroll forward and back in time.
“Back to Live” from a paused or Chase Play condition, to move the playhead back to live coverage.
Watch an event from the start even when accessing player after the start of the event.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
AVB: “Bale is very gifted, has the advantage of being very young and can go very far with the right motivation.”

The Tottenham manager outlined in O Jogo that “The club president said we will not even analyse proposals, whatever they are. Bale will continue at Spurs.”

You hear that Madrid? Go home already. Nobody wants to talk to you.

Wes

venison crêpe
It was brilliant.

Got me hyped for his match today even though it'll be fairly boring. I really hope he gets the type of sport he got at the Olympics.

Becker is one to watch for the future by my reckoning. Could pull off a couple of breaks.

Meier

Kind of funny to see all the surprise by people on Twitter at the overwhelmingly black France team. Surprising lack of outright racism at least.

Even Götze admits he's only in for the money :D

Mario Götze ‏@MarioGoetze 39m
Mein Urlaub neigt sich dem Ende und ein neues Kapital in meiner Karriere steht vor mir!

"My vacation is nearing the end and new resources in my career are in front of me!"

Haha, that's a perfect Freudian slip. It actually should have been "a new chapter in my career" but the German words are quite similiar (Kapitel - chapter and Kapital - resources).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom