• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro is so fucking good.

Nobody in the league tackles like this guy, he goes in like a steam train but always times it perfectly. You will never see him do anything dirty or clumsy. Please jebus let his knee be OK, Paulinho and him will dick on most opposition midfields.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And who here didn't like cheese? Curse him

300px-Lord_Walder_Frey.png

A drinking straw is a poor man's chopstick ;) In all seriousness though, wouldn't it instantaneously melt in boiling water?

Cold pizza is ace to eat during one of those lazy nights where you just want to get fat. I love it. It has its times.

Cold as in raw or just cooled down? I prefer to eat leftovers cold rather than warming them again. It's usually way too much of a hassle.

A drinking straw is a poor man's chopstick ;) In all seriousness though, wouldn't it instantaneously melt in boiling water?

Cold as in raw or just cooled down? I prefer to eat leftovers cold rather than warming them again. It's usually way too much of a hassle.
Dont think so. You have plastic cups for tea and coffee don't you?

And yeah, leftover pizza. Cold leftover pasta is great too

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cavani "I don't think I'm worth €63m. I will have to talk to De Laurentiis about it. I owe a lot to Napoli and I want to leave through the front door if I move on,"

Wilbur

Banned
I've had enough of this fucking cold pizza hate. There is nothing better than the cool thud of Italian sausage hitting your tongue, chewing through the base, swallowing the cheese that has refrigerated all night, then finishing off by consuming the now solid and crunchy crust

What are we talking about again

GorillaJu

I've had enough of this fucking cold pizza hate. There is nothing better than the cool thud of Italian sausage hitting your tongue, chewing through the base, swallowing the cheese that has refrigerated all night, then finishing off by consuming the now solid and crunchy crust

What are we talking about again

Everyone on the anti-cold pizza wagon is on my ignore list anyway. Couldn't stand the idea of people who don't like cold pizza existing and wanted to keep their negative influence away.

Bacon, why don't you try putting your mouth closer to the source of the noodles? Most people hunch over, if for no other reason than to stop the soup from splashing on your clothes.

Bacon, why don't you try putting your mouth closer to the source of the noodles? Most people hunch over, if for no other reason than to stop the soup from splashing on your clothes.
I'm not sticking my fingers in boiling hot soup! I would eat it with chopsticks if I had mastered that art. Alas, that's not the case

FootballFan

So Punto Pelota confirms that 5 of the Spanish players has hired hookers in Brazil. Two of them being Sergio Ramos and Iker Casillas. :(

Seriously strip that captain band off of him! I really don't understand why he don't tell his excuse of a girlfriend to shut it when it comes to Real Madrid. Now she don't like Cavani? Tsk.

Disgusting from Ramos and Iker. Should be ashamed.

Messi

Punto were the ones who accused barca of doping a few years back and had to issue an apology?

Someone go for the easy barca doping joke

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Someone tell me that Isco hates Ancelotti with a passion. Pls.

The truth is that there are moneybags clubs in nicer cities than Manchester, with City flopping in back to back CLs, failing in the league and losing a cup final to Wigan, the luster isn't there anymore like it was 2 years ago. You can get the City wage packet at various other clubs without having to play alongside Scott SInclair et al.

Punto were the ones who accused barca of doping a few years back and had to issue an apology?

Lots of outlets have had to apologies for shocking true stories because they don't have the money to fight a legal battle with whichever millionaire/corporation they have exposed. See Robert Maxwell, etc. This prostitute story is so dumb it has to be true.

dc89

The truth is that there are moneybags clubs in nicer cities than Manchester, with City flopping in back to back CLs, failing in the league and losing a cup final to Wigan, the luster isn't there anymore like it was 2 years ago. You can get the City wage packet at various other clubs without having to play alongside Scott SInclair et al.

Scott Sinclair plays? News to me.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member

You can play at City and not ever play alongside Sinclair...

Messi

Tito will miss the first month of the season due to cancer treatments in New York. I want tito to get better but at what point does he need to step aside and allow Barca to find a new coach?

More holding patterns from Jordi Roura :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom