• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

grTYk39.jpg

Think they banged?

Only if she is actually a he.

K1LLER7

Isco, 2 years at Malaga and they retire his no 22 jersey. Scholes played 22 years for us and we gave his no 18 jersey to Ashley fucking Young.

Also Thiago is done. 5 year contract. ~£18m.

#IAMITK

Wes

venison crêpe
@JamesNursey (Mirror Midlands reporter)

told #AVFC Lambert v pleased with signings so far. Now wants rid of Bent/Ireland & will then buy a No.10 striker

word at #AVFC is still hopeful Benteke will stay & if/when Bent/Ireland go then want a No.10-style striker to play in hole

A goalscoring attacking midfielder over more of a creator? Interesting...

pulga

Banned
The newest bullshit coming out of Spain is were gonna offer $$ + Kaka for El Salami

Now, why would Milan go and do a stupid thing like that?

Nyx

I had a haircut last weekend, had to wait for 60 minutes before it was my turn, 20 minutes later I was done.

Fuck no-appointment hairdressers!

I wish I could find a new barber, the one I go too is extremely average at everything he does. He also take far too long to finish the cut, probably around an hour.

I've only had one cut so far in 2013, that was in Feb. I need one, bad.

The last haircut I had was near the end of January too, I'm a mess at the moment.

New barber, though. The last one was a shaky handed Irishman with a runny nose who touched a burning hot hairdryer to my forehead. Fucking mental.

Why didn't you bail out?

Salazar

Why didn't you bail out?

Cowardice.

I think Moyes is July 1st.

I remember some dickhead ITK tweet about Barcelona hurrying to sort shit out before then, because that was the date on which Moyes, like the eye of Sauron, was going to "focus all of his attention" on getting it fixed up.

WriterGK

Ahw yeah. My brother, 3 years my junior just bought The Last of Us. Freaking awesome. He is already playing it online, maybe I give it a try in a few minutes.

Suen

So Ancelotti to Madrid finally. This will be exciting, hope he will do well! Cavani now pls.

Police have raided 41 Italian football clubs, including 18 of the 20 Serie A sides, as part of a tax and money-laundering investigation involving player transfers.

http://news.sky.com/story/1107805/t...er&utm_content=buffer11948&utm_medium=twitter

Woops.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

:lol another day in Serie A. Palermo are leading all the teams that were caught in this. Btw they said there were foreign clubs involved as well but that they would not say any names. Start guessing footy-gaf!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham to play Monaco in a pre-season friendly on August 3rd.

I never really care about friendlies but dear god I hope we win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom