• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Tito will miss the first month of the season due to cancer treatments in New York. I want tito to get better but at what point does he need to step aside and allow Barca to find a new coach?

More holding patterns from Jordi Roura :/

Yeah I saw that.. Really really sucks.. Tito should just focus on himself and his health.

Roura back with the pressure on him too.

Woah a whole month.

I read he would miss games during the season too cos he'll be flying out and stuff.

But it's cool Messi is still there, he'll take care of it.

Messi

Woah a whole month.

I read he would miss games during the season too cos he'll be flying out and stuff.

But it's cool Messi is still there, he'll take care of it.

Yeah its a month for the moment, but last time a month turned into 3 months. Right now Barcelona need to be focusing on fixing the defensive issues and becoming stronger again. Having an assistant coach on the sideline is not helping. I can't imagine its easdy not having tito around for so long during the season.

Police have raided 41 Italian football clubs, including 18 of the 20 Serie A sides, as part of a tax and money-laundering investigation involving player transfers.

http://news.sky.com/story/1107805/t...er&utm_content=buffer11948&utm_medium=twitter

Woops.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

justjohn

Tito obviously proved last season that he's a good coach so barcelona are right to stick with him. In case you haven't noticed, football isn't exactly swimming with world class coaches right now.
Even madrid are hiring chelsea cast offs.

dc89

Hopefully Neymar makes Isco's time at Madrid a nightmare, to the point where he forces a move to his dream club City.

You have no choice but to support Barca now dc.

If Isco doesn't sign, I'm climbing aboard the Barca train.

I want Messi to go down for tax evasion if only for the chance to edit the ending of The Untouchables with Messi's face on De Niro and Ronaldo for Costner.

Please do this regardless.

Wes

venison crêpe
Montpellier have agreed a 8m euro fee for Younes Belhanda from....Al Jazeera. A team in the UAE.

We should be in for him at that price!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Montpellier have agreed a 8m euro fee for Younes Belhanda from....Al Jazeera. A team in the UAE.

We should be in for him at that price!

moneymoneymoney

He's put his career on hiatus but he can afford to buy a few more cars now, I guess.

pulga

Banned
Same time "saint" Iker's sex tape with those prostitutes is released.

Anyways, Moggi might put in a nice word for those 3.

Sex tape? Adult prostitutes? Id be more worried if they didnt bang some while in Brasil looooooooool

Rather that than a locker room of men who seemed to have a fondness for fiddling little boys.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sex tape? Adult prostitutes? Id be more worried if they didnt bang some while in Brasil looooooooool

Rather that than a locker room of men who seemed to have a fondness for fiddling little boys.

Guys

guys

The Spanish FA has rubbished the story. So Madrid is STILL the The Gentleman Club.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Isn't it just that his club has agreed the fee? He hasn't actually agreed to join them yet, has he?

I hope so. It would be painful to see a talented young player effectively take a year or more out from the game by joining a league like that.

pulga

Banned
Guys

guys

The Spanish FA has rubbished the story. So Madrid is STILL the The Gentleman Club.

Whats funny to me is Ive yet to see a single outlet point at Ramos and Iker looooool Not even the Barca leaning papers. Hell, Pique is the only one who's said anything at all on the matter

So, where's the sauce? Standards seem to be slipping round here.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Whats funny to me is Ive yet to see a single outlet point at Ramos and Iker looooool Not even the Barca leaning papers. Hell, Pique is the only one who's said anything at all on the matter

So, where's the sauce? Standards seem to be slipping round here.
Trying to cover up Messi's story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom