• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I've only had one cut so far in 2013, that was in Feb. I need one, bad.

Still rocking a Gomez?

I can feel the Tevez in my veins.

Lion King + Rafiki. Dis gon b gud

YUUURTTTTTT. It would be glorious, wouldn't it? Imagine if we somehow managed to sign Jovetic too. OMG OMG OMG.
We're gonna end up with Osvaldo.

The crime scenes in Hannibal are really fucking brutal. I love it

I don't know what you're talking about. Angels, angels everywhere.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
article-2348033-1A7F4543000005DC-711_634x508_zps04723d04.jpg

my hero

Arnie

Gonna watch that Assassination of Jesse James film that everyone bangs on about.

Any Mignolet pictures yet? Need some muppetry as a side sachet to life.

Arnie

New barber, though. The last one was a shaky handed Irishman with a runny nose who touched a burning hot hairdryer to my forehead. Fucking mental.

Kagawa vid. No apologies if dc-ing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u01UZnCS1j0

"To hear that Kagawa considers his debut campaign as a dissapointment is somewhat surprising..."

Not it isn't you fuckbean.

Salazar, retract this video, then I'll watch tamponpo.

Shinji is a loveable little fuck, though. I'd share my pot noodle wiv im.

Wes

venison crêpe
@Fernando_Duarte 9s

Reports that Shakhtar don't think there are enough Brazilian in their squad: 22 million euro for Bernard.

Zabojnik

That "Times you have read into sexual/romantic advances incorrectly" thread is fucking brutal.

Where else would Mikiteriyaki even go? It's like with Higuain. You'll get him in the end, Arnie.

GorillaJu

The day you're born, there are already people younger than you who will get gifts on their first day being alive that dwarf the amount of money you see in your lifetime. Sad, isn't it?

Arnie

Where else would Mikiteriyaki even go? It's like with Higuain. You'll get him in the end, Arnie.

The whole spiel about another English club being interested has me bricking it, especially the added nugget of us being proud if he turned them down. That means it's probably a Champions League club. Arsenal won't pay the price to get him, David Moyes is too busy scouting Pienaar, Pelligrini is crying in a cold shower over Isco, and Mourinho is a spiteful cunt.

It's well Mourinho.

GorillaJu

The whole spiel about another English club being interested has me bricking it, especially the added nugget of us being proud if he turned them down. That means it's probably a Champions League club. Arsenal won't pay the price to get him, David Moyes is too busy scouting Pienaar, Pelligrini is crying in a cold shower over Isco, and Mourinho is a spiteful cunt.

It's well Mourinho.

It's gotta be City, dude. They're desperate for a goal-scoring midfielder.

Linius

Oh my bad. Apparently he said it last year. @jouracule was tweeting about how Ajax won't pursue Maher because of the price and tweeted that.

Oh, yeah. We're not willing to pay 8 or 9 million for him. Too bad, I'd really liked him at the club but they really stick to their not paying huge amounts policy. It seems that anything above 7 is starting to get too high. Not that we don't have the money, they want to spend it wisely. Though I'm a bit annoyed that if we manage to sell a player like Eriksen for decent money why we shouldn't spend eight to ten million on a talented player like Maher. But that's how it goes these days apparently.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

It's well Mourinho.

DanielLevy460.jpg

Stoke City are weighing up a move for former Tottenham midfielder David Bentley, Sky Sports understands.

Bentley is one of the most attractive free agents around this summer after leaving Spurs earlier this month.

ahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom