• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

It's gotta be City, dude. They're desperate for a goal-scoring midfielder.

Hope not because then we're truly fucked.

Unless Txixi fucks it up, again.

DanielLevy460.jpg
Definitely isn't Spurs for two simple reasons:

1) Turning down Spurs for Liverpool isn't something people would be proud about. You're a smaller club.

2) You're about to spend £17 million on Paulinho. And you've already spent close to £20 million on the attacking midfielder spot in the last 12 months.

Oh, yeah. We're not willing to pay 8 or 9 million for him. Too bad, I'd really liked him at the club but they really stick to their not paying huge amounts policy. It seems that anything above 7 is starting to get too high. Not that we don't have the money, they want to spend it wisely. Though I'm a bit annoyed that if we manage to sell a player like Eriksen for decent money why we shouldn't spend eight to ten million on a talented player like Maher. But that's how it goes these days apparently.
Yeah I was surprised to hear it just because with Eriksen's sale pending you would have thought it was affordable.

But now I think of it Eriksen may not even move. Everybody gone cool on that, suppose there is alot of time left in the window though.

Unless Txixi fucks it up, again.
I think there's a fair chance that could happen.

Zabojnik

@Zabo

The shops are rolling in!

BNmhLuYCUAAU7r2.jpg

The Tevez thread on Tifosibianconeri is worse than FootyGAF on its busiest day. 50 fucking pages in a couple of hours because of news about the call. People are fucking STARVED for a top signing.

EDIT: Just jumped another 20 pages. Madness, lol.

Meier

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n119/yoshi2542/article-2348033-1A7F4543000005DC-711_634x508_zps04723d04.jpg[IMG]

my hero[/QUOTE]
I love that he has a shirt with his initials on it. People in Vegas will mistake him for the guy from LMFAO (Red Fu/Foo is it?).

Linius

Yeah I was surprised to hear it just because with Eriksen's sale pending you would have thought it was affordable.

But now I think of it Eriksen may not even move. Everybody gone cool on that, suppose there is alot of time left in the window though.

I just hope we put up some sort of ultimatum, I don't like it when big clubs move in the last days and we got no back up for him. Rather have him stay for another season then, let him sign one or two more years and sell him next season.

Arnie

Why?

Wilburt was promoting it and he's usually a good judge of films. Killing The Softly was baller.
TLoU spoiler:

Where is the keycard? Does it only appear once you've turned the generator on?
You can get it before you turn the generator on, it's upstairs in one of the back rooms. I suggest you do get it first, then once you flick the generator you can literally sprint to the exit. That's what I did and it saved me tons of resources and time.

I just hope we put up some sort of ultimatum, I don't like it when big clubs move in the last days and we got no back up for him. Rather have him stay for another season then, let him sign one or two more years and sell him next season.

I read yesterday that Eriksen wants a decision until July 1st. Was that fake?

Either way, an ultimatum makes sense for Eriksen, too. Doesn't look like he's any club's first choice CAM/CM and forcing clubs to decide on him is probably the right thing to do, even if he might miss a last day transfer to a really big club.

Arnie

Mignolet has left Melwood following his medical. Deal will be announced soon. £9 million + £1 million in performance related add ons. Five year contract.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Tevez thread on Tifosibianconeri is worse than FootyGAF on its busiest day. 50 fucking pages in a couple of hours because of news about the call. People are fucking STARVED for a top signing.

C_3_Media_1731933_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

It's meant to be.

Gonna watch that Assassination of Jesse James film that everyone bangs on about.

Requirements:

red-bull.jpg

GorillaJu

Varela looks to be a really good player. He's exactly the type Utd go for - relentless aggression, energy and good technique. Seems a lot like Rafael. Has that confidence, too.

Good signing.

I almost hope we don't sign him now just to see the explosion.

Still hope for Hiaguain over Tevez, but we'll see.

dc89

Real Madrid's president says the club have a "good chance" of signing Isco.

Bu...bu...bu... I thought it was all done? Isco shirt isn't a total waste just yet.

Meier

Real Madrid's president says the club have a "good chance" of signing Isco.

Bu...bu...bu... I thought it was all done? Isco shirt isn't a total waste just yet.

It's done. Just accept it and move on.. be pleasantly surprised if we get him. Will make the pain a bit easier (no it won't).

It's just like PS4 requiring PSN for online play. I told everyone it would happen and to accept it in February and if it didn't, that was a bonus. Kyoufu didn't want to believe.

GorillaJu

Unless they see Mignolet as an improvement, and they think signing him will entice other clubs to come and bid for Reina.

Mignolet is better though.

Putting aside Mignolet's transfer fee, I'd put it like this: You don't bring in a top class keeper and then keep the other one around at 100k per week.

I imagine Reina is second only to Cech in the PL in wages. Is he second only to Cech in performance? Reina's passing and distribution is possibly the best in the PL, but in terms of all around game, Vorm, Mig, Bego, Cech, Lloris, De Gea are all better.

Gold tie has said that Milan need to sell some players before attempting to get Tevez and Poli.

I say that we sweep in and take both.

Wonder if not that Ancelotti is confirmed Madrid coach if he'll keep Higuain. I suspect he will as he likes mobile strikers.

GorillaJu

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty 1分
Alcantara's father and agent: "Decision will be declared today re: my son's future. Says thank you to Barcelona fans and club. Ready for 'new' challenge" (cont'd)

"Still waiting for final word from manager before making decision. Depends on if first choice target Steven Naismith is available or not."

itshappening.gif

Mastadon

Banned
Alcantara's father and agent: "Decision will be declared today re: my son's future. Says thank you to Barcelona fans and club. Ready for 'new' challenge" (cont'd)

"Still waiting for final word from manager before making decision. Depends on if first choice target Steven Naismith is available or not."

itshappening.gif

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom