• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

^^ Anyone have a rough figure on about how much that girl weighs? In kg would be fantastic.

Google says 49kg.

Here she is with Woodenlung:

Chloe-Moretz-Cameron-Fuller.jpg

Arnie

Tevez to Juve would be a top signing. They've already got the Lion King, so Higuain is not needed. Tevez or Jovetic would be far better.

Mastadon

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVO-JbBaq_8

Portishead were so good last weekend :D

There was a girl I really liked at college who always used to listen to Portishead. At the time, I didn't know who they were, so my friend told me that they were called 'Porpoisehead'.

A couple of days later, she was sitting in the canteen with a group of her friends, so I went over to her and told her how cool I thought she was for listening to Porpoisehead, and that I was a massive fan and we should hook up and listen to them together.

I was promptly laughed out of the canteen.

Linius

There was a girl I really liked at college who always used to listen to Portishead. At the time, I didn't know who they were, so my friend told me that they were called 'Porpoisehead'.

A couple of days later, she was sitting in the canteen with a group of her friends, so I went over to her and told her how cool I thought she was for listening to Porpoisehead, and that I was a massive fan and we should hook up and listen to them together.

I was promptly laughed out of the canteen.

That is some story mate :lol

Check your facts next time :p

GorillaJu

Tevez and Llorente would make a good "big man-little man" partnership. Tevez the bustling workaholic type who finishes a lot from outside the box and can create goals, and Llorente the type who can hold up play and finish chances from close range. They should get Jojo as well though. It just seems strange for the (unofficial) champions of Italy to be relying on free transfers and want-aways. But I know the situation is different there, financially.

Batigol

Banned
Guys I started watching Sherlock. I'm in love with this show. First episode was so good! On to the next episode!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!

Congrats odd :p

Random: Azpi looks like a hungry Van Persie there.

Sherlock is god tier television. Enjoy man. New season October

Some random thoughts

- I like Thiago but we all know he is third in the picking order for mid at Barcelona, when Xavi retires Cesc will take his spot, the best Thiago can hope for is a #12 man for the next 3 years.
- Players like Luis Alberto now with Liverflop brings a lot of questions regarding Zubizarretas style; I understand you want players for the first team but damn at least buy the player then sell it for a profit.
- Sergio Araujo played modestly with the B team this past season, he could be fit for 1st team minutes in one more season, but everything looks like he will stay in Argentina. what a waste.
- Barcelona still needs a defender, but we all know they have no cash. Instead of Hummels, Silva or Kompany they will go for some no name experiment. If they choose this route, please at least sign someone young like Balanta, Illaramendi, Inigo, etc.

Salvadora

- Barcelona still needs a defender, but we all know they have no cash. Instead of Hummels, Silva or Kompany they will go for some no name experiment. If they choose this route, please at least sign someone young like Balanta, Illaramendi, Inigo, etc.
I reckon they may try and make a move for Koscielny or Vermaelen.

Some random thoughts

- I like Thiago but we all know he is third in the picking order for mid at Barcelona, when Xavi retires Cesc will take his spot, the best Thiago can hope for is a #12 man for the next 3 years.

Yep. And let's get real here, if Thiago becomes a star Barca has the cash to just simply buy him back.

Wooden why are you Rotherham? Nasty little club :p

Pride of England. When I moved into the premier league I got Kaka for a free, it was two magical years with only 24 appearances yes, but when he was on it was magic!

Also United just won the league with Giroud and Lacina Traore as the main strikers with Schurrle and Thaigo behind them, Ross Turnbull and Gareth Bale on the bench lol.

Zabojnik

So I'm currently playing through System Shock 1 (with a few awesome mods, like mouseview). It's amazing how deep this game is. Sure, the UI is a bit cumbersome by today's standards, but it's just so refreshing having all these true RPG elements that work in a rock-scissors-paper manner. You can set a timer (1-12s) on an explosive nitropack, set the intensity of a beam weapon and even put it on overload, etc. Small touches like that. Love it.

Yep. And let's get real here, if Thiago becomes a star Barca has the cash to just simply buy him back.
I doubt it in this case, there are some lads coming up in the next 2-3 years. Sergi Roberto if given minutes could be a great card to have, same with Rafinha (which will probably be loaned out)

I like thiago, he is technically gifted but I feel that to a larger degree the declarations given by his dad in the last 2-3 years have done more harm than good for his career at the club.

Meier

Tevez to Juve is a good transfer for everyone involved. He still has many years of top football left.. the Italian fans will absolutely love him. Given the continued success of di Natale and other older strikers there, I think he could play quite a few more years there if he wanted to. It might just depend on how long he wants to play before returning to Boca Juniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom