• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty 1分
Alcantara's father and agent: "Decision will be declared today re: my son's future. Says thank you to Barcelona fans and club. Ready for 'new' challenge" (cont'd)

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty 1分
"Still waiting for final word from manager before making decision. Depends on if first choice target Steven Naismith is available or not."

itshappening.gif

iOCG9jGZAfHo5.gif

Carbonox

What happened with QPR?

In unrelated news, I'm trying to research decent areas in the south to live in. I want to move but it's difficult finding #datrightplace

Arnie

The day that United sign Thiago we can all take a collective sigh of relief.

Fucking tedious when you all post the same links all day like you're DC, getting worked up over the same stories and comments. It's going to happen, just be patient. He clearly wants to leave and United clearly want him and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Clegg

TuttoMercato saying Pep is going to bid for Thiago.

Pep said he wouldn't persue Barca players who didn't want to leave but Thiago clearly wants to leave.

GorillaJu

Wait Messi did you just post the same reaction gif to the same story from like two days ago?

It's the fucking Twilight Zone in here.

I think I need a break from all this Thiago talk - can we get some formations up in here please?

------------------------DDG---------------------------
RAF---------------RIO--VIDIC-------------BUTT
PIEGOD--CARRICK-THIAGO--KAGAWA
-------------RONALDO (COME HOME SWEET BABYSAUSAGELINKS)
------------------------RVP---------------------------

Messi

Wait Messi did you just post the same reaction gif to the same story from like two days ago?

It's the fucking Twilight Zone in here.

I think I need a break from all this Thiago talk - can we get some formations up in here please?

------------------------DDG---------------------------
RAF---------------RIO--VIDIC-------------BUTT
PIEGOD--CARRICK-THIAGO--KAGAWA
-------------RONALDO (COME HOME SWEET BABYSAUSAGELINKS)
------------------------RVP---------------------------

I have many gifs but that is my favourite non tron one

Fady K

Congrats to the MUFC fans, Thiago is quite a buy. Sucks for Barcelona, they should have known better than not giving him the proper attention he deserved.

Next season's title win is going to be the absolute best. It will be soul destroying for so many people.

This will be Fady.

Samuel%20Kuffour%201999.jpg

That is the reaction of somebody who has been hopelessly crushed, too much expectation, too much grief.

Unlike some of the Chelsea fans out there, I don't think the title is a given, not even 2nd or 3rd place. I'm nowhere near that cocky.

If anything I expect a lot more contenders (at least 3) for the title than the last season.

PrematureQuiche went from being the English Fady to the English Wooden in one season.

The English Fady. I like the sound of that :p

Well for starters you used to say Fudge you.

Quiche used to say Fudge? Respect!

We are going to Japan for 10+ days. Should be awesome. :D Getting married next Friday then flying out first thing on Saturday. Get back on July 10th then taking the rest of the week off to get over the jetlag and whatnot. Still will have like 50 hours of vacation time left but couldn't really take more at the same time conceivably.

Congrats Meier, very happy for you bro :)

Lets say The Last of Us actually happens.
Which FootyGAF member is actually best suited to survive?!

Hmm...

I think Fady is a goner straight away, sorry to say it. He'd try and be nice to the infected and other nasty humans.

I'd be a goner in seconds. My kindness will be the death of me :( :p

LOL @ Torres :p

Nani's rack is impressive.

LOOOOOOOL

0,,10268~12032176,00.jpg

Its done, hoorah!

Cavani next plz.

That's wonderful :) I am excited to see him play for us and I hope he actually gets used in the first place!

Cavani would be a wonderful, wonderful addition.

Feorax

http://www.marca.com/2013/06/25/en/football/international_football/1372142692.html

Marca's latest piece on Suarez. If it's as much the mouthpiece of Madrid as it seems to be, the implication there is as I've suspected for a few weeks now.

In other words, "fuck off, we don't want you here you bitey rat-faced cunt, we have other targets".

Doesn't mean he'll stay mind you, but it makes his flirting over the past few weeks look incredibly stupid and premature.

qindarka

Banned
I just want that Van Ginkel deal sorted. I think I am beginning to fool myself into thinking that he is the solution to our midfield problems despite never seeing him play.

Schurrle, Van Ginkel and Cavani (far from certain) would be nice, especially with Lukaku and De Bruyne also feeling like new signings. A left back or centre back would be nice but not an immediate priority. Also need a backup goalie but I cannot muster even the slightest bit of enthusiasm for that.

Arnie

Suso will be a fine Championship* player in a few years.

League 1
He's already had offers from La Liga this summer.

But he loves that scouse poon.
http://www.marca.com/2013/06/25/en/football/international_football/1372142692.html

Marca's latest piece on Suarez. If it's as much the mouthpiece of Madrid as it seems to be, the implication there is as I've suspected for a few weeks now.

In other words, "fuck off, we don't want you here you bitey rat-faced cunt, we have other targets".

Doesn't mean he'll stay mind you, but it makes his flirting over the past few weeks look incredibly stupid and premature.
What a lemon.

Not even bothered about the Suarez situation any more. We either keep him, or cash in big time. I have no doubts about the club's ability to play hardball; I think we'll be extra vigilant given our current position.
Absolutely subliminal performance. That dummy at the beginning
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
Did you see his performance against the US?

Pulled off some magical shit.

Yen

If we signed M-Kat and kept Suarez, we'd have a brilliant front 4. Would still rather he left though.

justjohn

I just want that Van Ginkel deal sorted. I think I am beginning to fool myself into thinking that he is the solution to our midfield problems despite never seeing him play.

Schurrle, Van Ginkel and Cavani (far from certain) would be nice, especially with Lukaku and De Bruyne also feeling like new signings. A left back or centre back would be nice but not an immediate priority. Also need a backup goalie but I cannot muster even the slightest bit of enthusiasm for that.
I think a centre back is a priority. Cahill is shit and terry is too old.also could do with a powerful holding midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom