• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Best line on MBDTF is:

That y’all, it's like that y'all
I don’t really give a fuck about it at all
Cause the same people that tried to black ball me
Forgot about two things: My black balls

I like

Holy powers, Austin Powers
Lost in translation with a whole fuckin' nation
They say I was the abomination of Obama's nation
Well, that's a pretty bad way to start the conversation

At the end of day, goddammit, I'm killin' this shit
I know damn well y'all feelin' this shit
I don't need yo' pussy, bitch, I'm on my own dick
I ain't gotta power trip, who you goin' home with?

As an Egyptian I am forever thankful to yeezy for that line

As an Egyptian could u email Mohamed Salah and ask if he wants the number 7 shirt pls

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Alistair Fergusson @Fergie1975 29m

Re. Thiago. A few more hurdles to overcome before we complete. Have just heard. No reason to panic though.

its so exciting :O

Nyx

Footy-GAF will appreciate this. The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup last night in an Aguuuueeeerrrrooo-esque miracle. Two goals within 17 seconds of one another with just over a 1 minute to go. Would have been closer to Agueeerrrrooooo if it was in Game 7, but still a pretty magical moment for their fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O61GAZDivZM

Very cool indeed, this kind of stuff is why I love sports.

LTWheels

Why the fuck is going on?

It's not even July 1st and we have signed Mignolet, Aspas, Alberto and Toure.

I'm not use to this kind of Liverpool.

Nyx

Why the fuck is going on?

It's not even July 1st and we have signed Mignolet, Aspas, Alberto and Toure.

I'm not use to this kind of Liverpool.

Brendan-Rodgers-008.jpg

spidye

BNTMsskCAAAZ2jQ.jpg:small

Boateng with Drogba at the Miami game

and random facts:

Javi Martinez is the most successful player on this planet having won the WC,Euro,CL,Bundesliga and the DFB cup in the last 2 years.
lol

Jburton

Banned
None of your posts have the same effect now you're being managed by David Moyes.

It's like when you've seen the bully get decked nobody's scared of him anymore.

It amazing how the manager of a team made another team shit, actually that's not possible ..... guess Liverpool made themselves shit all by themselves.

Hey, what team did Liverpool finish behind?

Shagwell just wrote me a PM and I realized I have known him since forever from an old forum, hell still even got him on facebook from way back not knowing it was the same person who was now on here posting.

Him being from lionheads old forums also means he has seen a photo of me without any clothes on my body, don't be too jealous footygaf.

Arnie

It amazing how the manager of a team made another team shit, actually that's not possible ..... guess Liverpool made themselves shit all by themselves.

Hey, what team did Liverpool finish behind?
fucking not enough lols
Shagwell just wrote me a PM and I realized I have known him since forever from an old forum, hell still even got him on facebook from way back not knowing it was the same person who was now on here posting.

Him being from lionheads old forums also means he has seen a photo of me without any clothes on my body, don't be too jealous footygaf.
Do you still have that video of Kyoufu being a mad racist?

Lunchbox

Banned
Wow what a comeback, guess when your a Liverpool supporter there ain't much to say that can be heard or worth hearing all the way down at seventh.
nuri sahin was his savior last year

so a few more la liga rejects mean they will go undefeated this year

YNWA

Wow what a comeback, guess when your a Liverpool supporter there ain't much to say that can be heard or worth hearing all the way down at seventh.
You have my sword.

These Lollerpool clowns just say whatever they have to make themselves feel better.

United 4 life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom