• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team next season :D

--------------- De Gea ---------------

Rafael --- Jones -- Vidic --- Evra

-------------- Carrick -----------------

--------- Thiago -- Kagawa --------

Rooney -------- RVP ----------- Ronaldo
I still don't understand why you draw up anything which isn't 442

Blablurn

1369514313484.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Luis Nani - from "best winger of the league"(tm) to "can't even offload him for less than 10m" in a year's span.

On top top form, as in playing to the best of their ability, there's not many better. Bale, Hazard... and that's it really.

The problem is he only plays to the best of his ability once a season. Or plays once a season.

Feorax

@arturpetrosyan: Paparazzi among us... :)

Cocks out lads, it's happening.

Saw this morning that both us and Spurs are looking at Deulofeu on loan. Couldn't hurt us, but we have a lot of attacking options now, so he might not get the required gametime with us.

On top top form, as in playing to the best of their ability, there's not many better. Bale, Hazard... and that's it really.

The problem is he only plays to the best of his ability once a season. Or plays once a season.
When we were saying it, he was. Had more goals + assists than any other PL wide players over 2 seasons.

Sadly Nani really is that inconsistent that he can from that to being completely useless.

Facism

Gold Member
Just saw the news about fenerbahce being excluded from Euro competition over the same matchfixing nonsense that they were cleared for a year ago.

GG ruining football, Uefa. Trabzonspor gets away again. SURPRISE.

K1LLER7

Is Nicholas Cage meant to be a shit actor? Are we being 'trolled'?

I love him either way.
When he gets a great script, he acts it out brilliantly (see Raising Arizona, Adaptation etc). But I also think he just doesn't care about the shit scripts and decides to fuck about on the sets :lol

Zabojnik

So what happenes to Caceres, Ashton Kutcher, Asamoah and.....Marrone? Ideally, Ashton retires to focus on his DJ career and Asamoah plays IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE!

Sure, I'll take Nani.

We have to start selling players. Even if it's below their real value. De Ceglie is useless now, Marrone, as much as I like him, too. Caceres will be Licht's backup, I guess. Marchisio / Asamoah on LCM, Vidal / Pogba on RCM, Pirlo in the middle. With no backup, 'cause fuck it, he's only 34.

Wilbur

Banned
When we were saying it, he was. Had more goals + assists than any other PL wide players over 2 seasons.

Sadly Nani really is that inconsistent that he can from that to being completely useless.

Yep. So weird how his and Valencia's form has fluctuated so much.

Just saw the news about fenerbahce being excluded from Euro competition over the same matchfixing nonsense that they were cleared for a year ago.

GG ruining football, Uefa. Trabzonspor gets away again. SURPRISE.

Can you appeal?

Is Nicholas Cage meant to be a shit actor? Are we being 'trolled'?

I love him either way.

He's so fucking weird. He takes anything and he lives and dies by his script. If it's good - Adaptation, Kick Ass, Raising Arizona - he's phenomenal. If it's okay but he gets given a good character - Bad Lieutenant, Face/Off - then he's top as well.

But when the script is bad - Wicker Man, Ghost Rider - he's just diabolical... but still watchable.

I don't understand him

Arnie

Good lad. The album version is top, but hit up YouTube and watch the performance of it on SNL.

Got that version on my iPod from when it leaked but the sound's just bad. Sounds like it's leaking from somewhere it's that weak.

Youtubing the album version because Spotify's being a gimp. What's another good song from the album?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We have to start selling players. Even if it's below their real value. De Ceglie is useless now, Marrone, as much as I like him, too. Caceres will be Licht's backup, I guess. Marchisio / Asamoah on LCM, Vidal / Pogba on RCM, Pirlo in the middle. With no backup, 'cause fuck it, he's only 34.

Pogba can be a backup to all three in the middle actually. He can't replace Pirlo as a deep-lying playmaker but a Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba mid is still solid as hell.

Yeah, about selling, we have seven strikers on our books now. :lol

Wilbur

Banned
I think he's absolutely incredible in Bad Lieutenant. It's just a fucking amazing performance

Got that version on my iPod from when it leaked but the sound's just bad. Sounds like it's leaking from somewhere it's that weak.

Youtubing the album version because Spotify's being a gimp. What's another good song from the album?

New Slaves is brilliant, some good wordplay and I love angry Kanye. I'm In It will probably be the only one aside Black Skinhead likely to be played on the radio or some shit. Good tune

Jack cw

No, he did not. He said the sportbild headline (which they changed) is too harsh.
Still bitter and bitchy in his words. Doesn't change the fact that he's crying and implying that Götze is some kind of traitor... It's funny to see that anybody involved with the club is still pissed about Götze except Klopp. Guardiola called and Götze answered - you should be proud that a boy from Dortmunds youth made it to one of the biggest clubs and is on the way to become one of the best players in the world. If you really love someone than you let that person go to fulfill his dream (to counter your analogy) ;)
What an answer from ego Robben :D Possibly the most satisfying moment in recent Bayern history :O

Arnie

I got a free cinema ticket to Bad Lieutenant because my friend's dad subscribes to The Times and fuck me that was one hilarious performance. Bangkok Dangerous was on the telly the other day and I just sort of watched it with an open mouth.

I'd love to meet Nicholas Cage. I'd buy him a sprite just to see how he'd react.

Still bitter and bitchy in his words. Doesn't change the fact that he's crying and implying that Götze is some kind of traitor... It's funny to see that anybody involved with the club is still pissed about Götze except Klopp. Guardiola called and Götze answered - you should be proud that a boy from Dortmunds youth made it to one of the biggest clubs and is on the way to become one of the best players in the world. If you really love someone than you let that person go to fulfill his dream (to counter your analogy) ;)

What an answer from ego Robben :D Possibly the most satisfying moment in recent Bayern history :O

God, I hope that wink means you're being sarcastic

Arnie

I quite like Knowing as well.

Oh god that ending.

I was in tears.

Decent film though.

I'm In It sounds a bit like a Battlefield trailer. Decent song, though.

'I'm a badman'

yeaaaa good beat, this. Imagine Fry just fucking bopping on the copacobanta in his electric blue speedos.

Messi

I got a free cinema ticket to Bad Lieutenant because my friend's dad subscribes to The Times and fuck me that was one hilarious performance. Bangkok Dangerous was on the telly the other day and I just sort of watched it with an open mouth.

I'd love to meet Nicholas Cage. I'd buy him a sprite just to see how he'd react.

Bad lieu was amazing.

Fry

Oh god that ending.

I was in tears.

Decent film though.

I'm In It sounds a bit like a Battlefield trailer. Decent song, though.

'I'm a badman'

yeaaaa good beat, this. Imagine Fry just fucking bopping on the copacobanta in his electric blue speedos.

Nobody dances to the sound of Kanye better than me.

In the shower.

Has anyone else seen the Routine trailer? Playing that with Oculus Rift is going to be an experience.

Best is when they pretend it's nonexistent. Remember in January when we were eyeing up Ince and then poof, in a flash, Spurs are linked. Someone inside that club is mental, and he's literally given £24k per year to just sit on Liverpool targets. Luckily Ian Ayre got a new sim in June.

Regarding the Targaryn picture, my initial brain activity on seeing it went something like this:

IS HE IN LONDON BECAUSE CHELSEA HAVE SNUCK IN OR ARE WE MEETING HIM TO DISCUSS TERMS. THROW THE FUCKING BANK AT HIM IAN.

I have to congratulate you once again for finding those hidden gems like Clint Dempsey, Gylfi Sigurdsson and Football League Young Player of the Year Tom Ince. You have some incredible scouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom