• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, Hummels still bitter about Götze. I thought Dortmund is classy and family friendly haha. Their true colors are about to come up again! No wonder why they didn't buy anyone yet. Who the fuck wants to live in Dortmund anyway?

On the question if he understands why Götze left:
"No, I also told him so. It surprised everyone in the team. That shows that it has never been a big topic. Everyone saw how good our team is. I just think that there are only few to none reasons on the football aspect to leave us. You could see how our team developed and Mario got along well with a lot of players. That's why it annoyed me so much, that he had the opinion that he must leave so early."

Hummels is just telling the truth, dude. Also why should we pretend to still like Götze? It's like saying "I love you so much" to your husband and then leaving him for a richer one or a balder one lol

pappe

Winning the UCL has gone straight to Blablurn and other Bayern fans' heads.

They will coming crashing to earth when Pep plays 3-4-3 and loses the 3 of the first 5 games.

bjaelke

Hmmm.. Mkhitaryan spotted in a London hotel.

z8xylAo.jpg

Spurs going for yet another LFC target.

Jack cw

lol, Hummels still bitter about Götze. I thought Dortmund is classy and family friendly haha. Their true colors are about to come up again! No wonder why they didn't buy anyone yet.

True Love powered by Pöhler ;)
But Hummels backpedaled, saying that his words might be a bit too harsh. Anyway, there is no affordable Götze replacement available and every club in the world knows that BVB is sitting on some money.

Who the fuck wants to live in Dortmund anyway?
Apparently, those two:
25787d1367063884-zugaenge-abgaenge-saison-2013-14-bvb-bvb-neu-sturm.jpg

Feorax

Spurs going for yet another LFC target.

More likely if this is true that London will be the initial meeting point to discuss terms. I don't think there are any flights from Armenia into JLA, so it makes sense for everything to be done there before heading up here for a medical.

Nyx

But Hummels backpedaled, saying that his words might be a bit too harsh. Anyway, there is no affordable Götze replacement available and every club in the world knows that BVB is sitting on some money.

Apparently, those two:
25787d1367063884-zugaenge-abgaenge-saison-2013-14-bvb-bvb-neu-sturm.jpg

''I've seen many photoshops in my life'', or something...

operon

More likely if this is true that London will be the initial meeting point to discuss terms. I don't think there are any flights from Armenia into JLA, so it makes sense for everything to be done there before heading up here for a medical.

Finger crossed, lube at hand

But Hummels backpedaled, saying that his words might be a bit too harsh.
Anyway, there is no affordable Götze replacement available and every club in the world knows that BVB is sitting on some money.

No, he did not. He said the sportbild headline (which they changed) is too harsh.

Why is all the transfer muppetry I hear to do with City either us missing out on/giving up on players or players leaving? :(

This better not be a repeat of last summer

Zabojnik

How demanding are these medicals the players go through before signing? Tevez is having his today and he just flew in from Argentina. You'd think he'd rest for a day at least or something. I guess it's just standard procedure.

LTWheels

Can't get my hopes up. So far we have eluded the Spur's scouts on our other 4 signings, our luck has to run out at some point.

If not Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea.

How demanding are these medicals the players go through before signing? Tevez is having his today and he just flew in from Argentina. You'd think he'd rest for a day at least or something. I guess it's just standard procedure.

Are they not just loads of tests like x-rays etc? To see if you're likely to get injured. Its not like they have them on a treadmill till they collapse.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our next targets are Ogbonna (CB/LB), Zuniga (RWB) and Juvetic (Deity).

So why the hell did we buy Peluso (CB/LB) then? Our customary 5 million to Atalanta?

Zabojnik

Our next targets are Ogbonna (CB/LB), Zuniga (RWB) and Juvetic (Deity).

So why the hell did we buy Peluso then? Our customary 5 million to Atalanta?

Dat depth. Yeah, I don't know either. Marry's gonna Marry. All fine targets, even Zuniga, whom our fans don't seem to appreciate as much as I do. But I'd rather we signed a top winger or someone close to that. Nani would be perfect, if we were to buy him Tevez-style. Don't know what his wage demands are though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Can't get my hopes up. So far we have eluded the Spur's scouts on our other 4 signings, our luck has to run out at some point.

If not Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea.

Damn you for nipping in and stealing two Liga people I've never heard of, a keeper who's worse than ours and Gallas 2.0. Those were just the signings we needed to increase the 11 point gap between us from last season!

Anyway, I doubt we are in for Henry Teriyaki. Lots of northern clubs have offices in London, I'm sure he will join Liverpool.

FootballFan

Winning the UCL has gone straight to Blablurn and other Bayern fans' heads.

They will coming crashing to earth when Pep plays 3-4-3 and loses the 3 of the first 5 games.

Pep lost his first league game for us and drew the second, then won the treble.

Bayern fans are quite sore-winners, you other guys probably prefer it to go back to Barca winning everything.

:lol

Pep lost his first league game for us and drew the second, then won the treble.

Bayern fans are quite sore-winners, you other guys probably prefer it to go back to Barca winning everything.

:lol
They're entitled really. They won everything and copped a lot of crap along the way.

But they're not using this amazing trolling opportunity very well IMO.

When Moyes wins the treble next season I will show them.

FootballFan

They're entitled really. They won everything and copped a lot of crap along the way.

Imagine this thread with United treble and Januzaj + Thiago + Cleverley destroying teams left and right. It would be amazing.

LTWheels

Damn you for nipping in and stealing two Liga people I've never heard of, a keeper who's worse than ours and Gallas 2.0. Those were just the signings we needed to increase the 11 point gap between us from last season!

Anyway, I doubt we are in for Henry Teriyaki. Lots of northern clubs have offices in London, I'm sure he will join Liverpool.

Spurs did put in a cheeky bid for Aspas at the last moment, from what I've heard.

Yen

hugo-lloris-passe-au-travers-et-permet-a-downing-d-egaliser-photo-afp.jpg

Arnie

Spurs/Liverpool scouting beef is one of my favourite themes in this thread.
Best is when they pretend it's nonexistent. Remember in January when we were eyeing up Ince and then poof, in a flash, Spurs are linked. Someone inside that club is mental, and he's literally given £24k per year to just sit on Liverpool targets. Luckily Ian Ayre got a new sim in June.

Regarding the Targaryn picture, my initial brain activity on seeing it went something like this:

IS HE IN LONDON BECAUSE CHELSEA HAVE SNUCK IN OR ARE WE MEETING HIM TO DISCUSS TERMS. THROW THE FUCKING BANK AT HIM IAN.

Imagine this thread with United treble and Januzaj + Thiago + Cleverley destroying teams left and right. It would be amazing.
You won't have to imagine for much longer.

Year after Neygod can do the same for Barca. I will sit back and enjoy you have your fun.

Bayern fans have wasted a month of their glory already. Step it up guys.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dat depth. Yeah, I don't know either. Marry's gonna Marry. All fine targets, even Zuniga, whom our fans don't seem to appreciate as much as I do. But I'd rather we signed a top winger or someone close to that. Nani would be perfect, if we were to buy him Tevez-style. Don't know what his wage demands are though.

So what happenes to Caceres, Ashton Kutcher, Asamoah and.....Marrone? Ideally, Ashton retires to focus on his DJ career and Asamoah plays IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE!

Sure, I'll take Nani.

K1LLER7

Team next season :D

--------------- De Gea ---------------

Rafael --- Jones -- Vidic --- Evra

-------------- Carrick -----------------

--------- Thiago -- Kagawa --------

Rooney -------- RVP ----------- Ronaldo

panty

Zidane so swag.
Team next season :D

--------------- De Gea ---------------

Rafael --- Jones -- Vidic --- Evra

-------------- Carrick -----------------

--------- Thiago -- Kagawa --------

Rooney -------- RVP ----------- Ronaldo

Pfft, like Ronnie would join that crappy team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom