• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Gomez is still in Munich : (

BNsN5X4CMAEhJW6.jpg:large

you say it like it's a bad thing

I will never understand why Mike Ashley would purposefully sabotage everything with such a hire. Even if you had to hire a DoF for whatever reason, there is simply no justification on this planet that could explain why it would have to be Joe Kinnear.

I don't understand anything that Ashley does. He made a balls-up of it the first time when he tried turning you into some old-boys club with Dennis Wise, then that became unworkable so he took a bit of a back seat and things sorted themselves out. Now it seems like he's gone back to his old ways because you had a bad season.

Something dodgy is going on, fuck knows what though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It shows how much Serie A has fallen when a Man City reject causes the title holder's fans to lose their shit like this.

Nah, we (Juve fans) are just fucking DESPERATE for a PROPER striker. Our last genuinely good striker was..

david-trezeguet-20051031-81237.jpg

With that being said, Tevez is fucking class and I wouldn't call him a 'reject'. Six months younger than RVP y0.

Riiiiiiight, ahaha. Don't worry though, you'll get yours soon. Kaka is coming back.

Relax mang, I wasn't insulting your team. Just commenting on the league as a whole.

Always thought Tevez belonged on Inturd personally. He has one of the most obvious Inter faces and is from Argentina.

Feorax

I wouldn't panic just yet. Shakhtar only own half the rights to the player, so the implication is that Dortmund are willing to pay somewhere between €60 and €70 million in total for him.

I don't know about you, but to me that seems extremely unlikely.

Zabojnik

Now Juve has to get a GK, since Gigi has been absolute shit in the Conf. Cup.

Nicola Leali, Serie B goalkeeper of the season, will join us either this summer or the next as Buffon's second, depending on whether Storari stays or goes. He's pretty damn good, if maybe a bit young (21).

The Independent is reporting that Mike Ashley is considering selling Newcastle.

Maybe Kinnear is one last fuck you.

He's always been, first and foremost, a businessman. He'll always listen to offers.He wants a full return on his investment, so unless a Saudi Prince comes in, it isn't going to happen any time soon.

Zabojnik

If Galliani gets a couple decent MFs, Milan still has a shot at getting something.

And we'll be concentrating on the CL. Not that we have a real chance, but still. You've gotta try. Three scudettos in a row is a bitch to pull off too. Which is part of the reason why Conte is pushing for new players so hard. Some of our guys are pretty burned out after two seasons at the top. Marchisio might be one of them, I'm afraid. Pirlo ... we'll see. Fortunately, Pogba and Awesomoah are more than capable of replacing both, if need be.

VERRATTI COME HOME! I forgive you. <3

Arnie

If Mickey T really is in London then it suggests a deal is close to being done. Have Dortmund outbid Liverpool?
Micky is definitely at the Mayfair hotel.

The only hope we have is that he really wants to play I'm the Premier League, or for a club like Liverpool.

Chances are he'll fly to Germany. If the Champions League finalists come for you you don't turn them down for a team not even in the competition.

If Galliani gets a couple decent MFs, Milan still has a shot at getting something.

That's a big fucking if though, lol. We also need one or two more center backs.

I think we are going to have to settle for fighting for CL qualification, and hoping to get to CL quarter finals, for at least another season or two (until our young players really starting maturing, basically.)

Into

I am glad Juve got Tevez for 10-12 mil rather than spending 30 million Higuain or whatever insane number Real wanted.

If they are going to spend that much, then do so on Jovetic at least

I am glad Juve got Tevez for 10-12 mil rather than spending 30 million Higuain or whatever insane number Real wanted.

If they are going to spend that much, then do so on Jovetic at least
Tevez is better than Higuain IMO.

Not as young mind, but he's got years in him still.

pulga

Banned
So Cristiano's off doing some charity work in Bali or somesuch

iC3UY3akUaqDs.jpg

What a swell guy. Cares about the ozone layer and shieeet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom