• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Yeah, I mean most Milan fans (me included) were extremely nervous about the possibility of signing Tevez, thinking that his arrival would precipitate El Sha's departure. If we sell Robinho we could use a backup striker, but Balo+El Sha is the strongest strikeforce in the league and we didn't really need Carlitos in the first place.

We really need a midfielder and a trequartista though. I am going to be much more upset if we lose out on Honda.

Honda is a good player, at least from the little I've seen of him. I think we'll wait 'till january when his contract expires and then sign him for free, I don't see us spending any money in this transfers window tbh. But I could be wrong.

Vidic is almost done, great player still when fit but the only way to try and keep him fit is not to play as often.

Quality defensive coverage is a must, I am glad United seem to be focusing on the midfield as we have been weak there for years ....... Carrick has never been the player it was hoped he would be, and our midfield has been soft as well ..... we need a player like Strootman.

I don't think he's done. In the beginning of the season he wasn't at his best due to the injury and not being fully recovered. When he came back, they couldn't play him all the time due to just coming back from injury. When he did play he was our best defender.

There's rumors of him going to Milan.

Arnie

Moyes has a master plan.

tumblr_lz77mwwhBz1qbmj8io10_r2_250.gif

Arnie

Guessing the weather is better down your way than it is up here.

It's sunny but moving clouds in the North West.

Was flip flopping my adidas tracksuit on and off at the pub.

Want another pint but instead I'm watching a Scot hit a ball.

And Dortmund are getting in my grill.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yes Harry Kane, I told you he was the only decent player. He assisted two and scored the other of England's three goals at this tournament. Pritchard on as well. Spurs boys to the rescue.

Fredy Guarin’s agent assures he “wants to stay at Inter, as Manchester United, Tottenham and Anzhi are not part of our plans.”

Thank fuck. Why on earth would we buy a player from that turd club.

Blablurn

Look at those blank stares. They clearly don't want to change strategy / formation. "Isn't this what Barca play like? We destroyed them, why would we play like that?" I give Pep six months.

Besides Lahm you only see youth players in that pic. They are just in trance probably.

I'd be semi surprised if Neville got the job, given the lack of experience. But it's not inconceivable. Hope we go for someone with more pedigree.
Yep would be the main concern for me too.

But then again Moyes and Steve Round will be taking training as it is so it's quite possible P Nev could be involved and build up experience that way.

A shame Rene has decided to leave, though understandable. His best work at United was with the academy actually, not the first team where you could pick out some faults. Apparently Moyes wanted him to back to working with the youngsters but he chose not to take that offer. England should try to get him involved with their youth set-up...but if Rene wants to be a manger/coach a senior team I guess that's a no-go too.

Shagwell

Hold My Liquor is a tune.

Yeezus is good.

Nah du come on! It's aight at best. On my way to work I was bumpin College Dropout and that's the Yeezy I miss right there. So many good tunes on that album.

And Mkh will sign, fear not. BELIEVE!

Also I just got in to work and may have accidentally lost the files of about forty different clients trying to copy shit to google drive. I'm so dead

Hold My Liquor is a tune.

Yeezus is good.

Just gave it a listen, because I'm not one to knock something before I've tried it.....

The fuck. The Kayne part in the first 2 minutes was ok, then it was itsfuckingnothing.gif.

And the top comment: "This album seems like it's missing something some of the time, but I just hear some other shit in the beats. its telling a story Kanye seems unable to tell right now. there's this pain in it. maybe I'm crazy. it makes the song worth it though, and I dig this because of that hidden something in the message." LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom