• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
So Dortmund have made a bid for Micky Targaryen, Shakhtar have signed Fred, Athletic Bilbao have signed Benat Extrebarria from Betis and a Norwegian international has posted a twitter picture of her vagina injury.

Busy day.

Arnie

Tevez is a brilliant signing for Juve.

Still a top class player, and he had a lot of time off during that period at City, so I imagine his body's not too worn out. Capable of making the difference in the biggest games.

Tito says he didn't even know the clause exists.
That's fucking stupid.

This whole Tito thing's going to fall on its head at some point and it's going to get ugly. Missing the first month of the season is ridiculous, it's not a good situation for either party.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tevez is a brilliant signing for Juve.

Still a top class player, and he had a lot of time off during that period at City, so I imagine his body's not too worn out. Capable of making the difference in the biggest games.

ARNIE <3

I hope you get Micky Targaryen.

Razor554

They've ruined any chance of buying him back in a few years by completely ruining the relationship

Like we are going to buy him back. More talented player in midfield (Sergi Samper) will be playing in first team in soon enough. He got promoted to Barca B this summer, amazing talent.
Arsenal tried to sign him two years ago and City last year, but he rejected them both. He also got dat real Barca dna since he is born in Barcelona.

Zabojnik

Damn, 10 to Tevez? Jovetic must be so pissed right now. He thought he had it all planned out.

I'll be disappointed if Liverpool don't get Miki. Grouchy, Mister 50, Mastodon and the other Liverpool bros deserve it.

Timurid

So Dortmund have made a bid for Micky Targaryen, Shakhtar have signed Fred, Athletic Bilbao have signed Benat Extrebarria from Betis and a Norwegian international has posted a twitter picture of her vagina injury.

Busy day.

Stop looking at Reddit.

Relax, Arnie. The Donetsk guy saying we bid $30m is just a try to get more money from Liverpool. Why would he be in London when he wants to sign for BVB?

I'd say our $30m offer is from some time back and Donetsk already declined. Donetsk wants &#8364;30m and Liverpool probably bid less.

Nyx

Is there a Footy-GAF plug.dj room?

If not it might be cool to make, everybody can create their own playlists from YT vids f.e. and take turns in ''DJing'' it to the rest. There's a chat as well.

http://plug.dj

Bo-Locks

Its an odd one. Lyrics do fuck all for me, they can be good, they can be bad, but they have to be special to provoke an emotion. But the music itself can hit me right in the feels. I was listening to Wish You Were Here earlier, and that simple riff and progression does more for me than any lyric I've ever heard

I agree, but don't you like The Smiths? I've not met many Smiths fans who say that Lyrics do fuck all for them. To each his own.

Like we are going to buy him back. More talented player in midfield (Sergi Samper) will be playing in first team in soon enough. He got promoted to Barca B this summer, amazing talent.
Arsenal tried to sign him two years ago and City last year, but he rejected them both. He also got dat real Barca dna since he is born in Barcelona.

Classic Barca.

39159513.jpg

@Bo-Locks, from what I've heard, The Smiths' lyrics are funny, not moving.

And I've only really heard their hits

This is how Bayern got Javi Martinez:

Barca are fucked if they try this with us, in other words.

They don't know the glazers.

Yea the music behind the lyrics is more important to a good song, for me.

True. That's why I don't understand why some of you like Blood on the Leaves. When he sings, the song loses it's luster. I don't like his singing.

On the other hand, the ferocity of his voice in I Am a God makes me like the song. It gives off this aggressive vibe that I love.

If Thiago were a striker i wouldn't say we have better prospects coming. But in midfield, we have plenty of great prospects coming, maybe too many tho... we are bound to lose a few to smaller clubs like Arsenal in coming years.
As lightning would say - FUCK YOU!!!!!

But I'm not lightning so instead I'll say :( true.

That wasnt Can, playboy. That was Heel
Heel is the one who calls people, playboy.

Can was the one up for trade.

Get yourself another drink, your days over.

If Thiago were a striker i wouldn't say we have better prospects coming. But in midfield, we have plenty of great prospects coming, maybe too many tho... we are bound to lose a few to smaller clubs like Arsenal in coming years.
I like you.

Damn, 10 to Tevez? Jovetic must be so pissed right now. He thought he had it all planned out.
Well, he knows who to blame.

And with Higuain to Arsenal and Cavani to Chelsea very possible, two of the other clubs that might have paid Fiorentina's massive price will presumably be out of the hunt.

Maybe then they'll see sense.

Remember. these are the Americans that aren't crazy enough to get a gun.

Damn, I'm waiting for The Last of Us to drop to like £30 cos I don't really want to spend 40 quid on a game, and I was looking through my old games and found H.A.W.X. with a 39.99 sticker on it. What was 14 year old me thinking.

Paid £42.

I regret nothing.

kharma45

Damn, I'm waiting for The Last of Us to drop to like £30 cos I don't really want to spend 40 quid on a game, and I was looking through my old games and found H.A.W.X. with a 39.99 sticker on it. What was 14 year old me thinking.

I got it for £30 through Flubit.

Tc91

Mannnn. Spend the £40 you won't regret it, trust me. I should of bought the Limited Edition.

I have no qualms about saying it's the best game I've ever played, it is that good.

Messi

But then you will be the last of us to play it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom