• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Phil Neville? Why the fuck Phil Neville?

tumblr_mnjdukelKd1s8insxo1_500.jpg

Just gave it a listen, because I'm not one to knock something before I've tried it.....

The fuck. The Kayne part in the first 2 minutes was ok, then it was itsfuckingnothing.gif.

And the top comment: "This album seems like it's missing something some of the time, but I just hear some other shit in the beats. its telling a story Kanye seems unable to tell right now. there's this pain in it. maybe I'm crazy. it makes the song worth it though, and I dig this because of that hidden something in the message." LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Fucking LOL at that comment.

It's like something someone would write after eight glasses of Pimms.

Well cock.

Don't know much about Phil Neville as a coach and THAT is a fucking problem. Can he really do a good job at Manchester United?

Shouldn't he at least get his foot wet by coaching for a 2nd rate club like Arsenal first?
This isn't about how good or bad a coach Phil Neville is, it's about him being somebody Moyes trusts.

Rene was asked to stay at the club. But not as a 1st team coach because Moyes takes his own training sessions. Rene has taken every training session at United for the last few years.

He wants to be involved in the 1st team. Moyes wants things to be done his own way, he will plan his own sessions and run them himself.

It's unfortunate but it's understandable that Rene doesn't want to be essentially demoted. Moyes could have ceded and had Meulensteen remain a part of the 1st team set up but again...you can appreciate why he would be uneasy about that.

tumblr_mnjdukelKd1s8insxo1_500.jpg

Fucking LOL at that comment.

It's like something someone would write after eight glasses of Pimms.

It's a story he's unable to tell, because he can't write for shit.

"But these bitches can't handle me
I can't control my niggas
And my niggas they can't control me
You say you know me, my nigga
But you really just know the old me"

Deep.

In accordance with the article on Spanish minimum fee release clauses i posted the other night, this is why Barca are planning to lump Thiago with a tax bill:

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 2m

This tax bill stuff, could only mean that Thiago has to pay the clause himself, buying out his contract. To do that Manchester United would deposit €18m into an account for him and he would pay it to Barcelona, that's where the income tax comes in.

In accordance with the article on Spanish minimum fee release clauses i posted the other night, this is why Barca are planning to lump Thiago with a tax bill:

We should just do whatever Bayern did to get Martinez last summer, sent their lawyer or some weird shit.

But instead of sending a lawyer, we'll send Vidic.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What do you guys think?

Palermo President Zamparini on agent fees “We don’t call it a bribe, but the comparison is apt. We are not victims as such, but the clubs have to adapt to the system. If to sign a player you have to go through a certain door or you’ll lose him, in the end you do go through the door. That is the system, but the system is what’s wrong."

“I would compare the situation of clubs to a manager put in prison because he had to sell helicopters to India and if he didn’t give a percentage to the Indian go-between, the helicopters wouldn’t get sold.

“Unfortunately, the clauses in most contracts now say you have to pay the agent a certain amount.”

The investigation by the authorities in Naples is to ascertain potential tax fraud and even money-laundering.

The clubs and Lega Serie A have been adamant the investigation is into certain agents and not the clubs themselves.

Arnie

It's a story he's unable to tell, because he can't write for shit.

"But these bitches can't handle me
I can't control my niggas
And my niggas they can't control me
You say you know me, my nigga
But you really just know the old me"

Deep.

:lol exactly.

Good songs are good songs so I don't care either way, but he's an idiot. Just saw an advert where Jay Z was talking about rewriting the way we listen to music, it's something to do with Samsung, and the whole time I was thinking 'LET'S PLAY SCRABBLE YOU THICK FUCK'.

But again, don't care if idiots make music, music's a dumb medium anyway. Any old pleb can sit in a bedroom with a keyboard and write the next big thing.

:lol exactly.

Good songs are good songs so I don't care either way, but he's an idiot. Just saw an advert where Jay Z was talking about rewriting the way we listen to music, it's something to do with Samsung, and the whole time I was thinking 'LET'S PLAY SCRABBLE YOU THICK FUCK'.

But again, don't care if idiots make music, music's a dumb medium anyway. Any old pleb can sit in a bedroom with a keyboard and write the next big thing.

Its an odd one. Lyrics do fuck all for me, they can be good, they can be bad, but they have to be special to provoke an emotion. But the music itself can hit me right in the feels. I was listening to Wish You Were Here earlier, and that simple riff and progression does more for me than any lyric I've ever heard

Arnie

Its an odd one. Lyrics do fuck all for me, they can be good, they can be bad, but they have to be special to provoke an emotion. But the music itself can hit me right in the feels. I was listening to Wish You Were Here earlier, and that simple riff and progression does more for me than any lyric I've ever heard

Yea the music behind the lyrics is more important to a good song, for me.

At the end of the day most songs average out at about three and a half minutes, what meaningful shit are you going to pack into that.

George Orwell would struggle, let alone fucking Kanye West.

tumblr_mp0bm9MbLZ1sn8vgzo1_500.gif

Batigol

Banned
Why are Barca being such cunts? They've ruined any chance of buying him back in a few years by completely ruining the relationship

We should just do whatever Bayern did to get Martinez last summer, sent their lawyer or some weird shit.

But instead of sending a lawyer, we'll send Vidic.

This is how Bayern got Javi Martinez:

Statute of the FIFA Article 17.2 comes into action which paves way for Bayern in their capture. The article states that the buyout clause must be paid by the player and his new club together and there is no obligation on the new club and respective player to pay taxation monies.

The transaction is exempt from VAT following the precedent set by Ronaldo’s transfer to Real Madrid 10 years ago. Liga de Futbol Profesional has it in good accord that binding the specified payment of the clause; clubs are exempt from this tax as it is considered compensatory in nature.

On the other hand, the proceedings are exempt from income tax depending on FIFA’s Article on Players' Status. Bayern together with the player will make payment of the clause, and hence, it will be a transaction between two clubs, two legal entities.

Since there is no individual involved, no income tax will be levied on the whole deal. The personal income tax applies only to individuals and therefore it is inapplicable in the current scenario.

Barca are fucked if they try this with us, in other words.

Wilbur

Banned
Tevez gets 10, damn

11 strawberry Pimms and I'm only a tad tipsy. I'm gonna have to get used to this because its unlikely my liver will survive the reign of Moyes

They're going to lose him because of one match, too, which makes the whole thing even funnier.

Well done Tito.

Didn't Mata move away from Madrid because they failed to keep an eye on the amount of time their youth players had left on their contracts?

Its amazing how amateurish these big clubs can be sometimes, as we can attest to :(

rodvik

Gonna miss Tevez. His antics were awesome two seasons ago. Hopefully him and Balotelli and scare up Serie A with amusing escapades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom