• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

United-GAF are the best though, except when they are talking about Barca. All very bitter about the 2 finals, but excluding that they are a great bunch.

JuveGAF a close second. ZenitGAF not bad either. :p

DC is pretty cool too. As is Freewheelin'.

Nobody from United-gaf lol.
:=DDDDDDDDDD

People I like and respect(in no particular order):

Arnie
Viva
Hitcher
#3DSBros
Wooden
Quiche
Meus
Killer
DC20
Salva
FF
Messi
Wilbz
Clegg
The Newcastle guys
Hixx (he hates me tho :()
VillaGAF are cool
Bacon (can't respect a racist tho innit)

Wes

venison crêpe
Chelsea/Barcelona Scandal.

The CL Semi-Final? Here you go (archives in 100 page format)

Man, 2008/2009 was the last year of the great Football Threads.

Cornballer
hadareud
Karakand
Manager
Yazan
QVT
h0pper
SupahBlah
Blablurn
Cedeo
Wes
Frenck
Steroyd
TDG
Batongen
Falch
Osorio
Magicked
gigapower
woodchuck
liquid_gears
Greyface
-Kh-
bjaelke
celestial body
Shinobi
Ryck
MrPing1000

Just some of the many greats. I miss speaking to a lot of them on a regular basis. Now I'm stuck with blablurn and bjaelke and the like.

K1LLER7

Arnie
Viva
Hitcher
#3DSBros
Wooden
Quiche
Meus
Killer
DC20
Salva
FF
Messi
Wilbz
Clegg
Ahead of DC but lower than Meus, I don't know how to feel about his ;)

I like everyone on footy-gaf. Even Liverpool-gaf. This might change though if they keep posting Suso pics/gifs.

Feorax

Eugh.

Should have amended his contract after DraculaGate to give ourselves the right to fine him whenever he chats shit to the media.

We're going to look like such soft touches if he goes for less than £50 million.

If he's still here on 1st September, I'd be tempted to extend his ban beyond the remaining 6 games if I were the club. Stick him in the reserves for an extra 2 or 3 games so he's aware that there are consenquences for acting like a cunt.

Salvadora

I lament lack of Arsenal chat in the thread. Although our list in the OP is bulky enough, no one but me seems to post with any regularity (yeah, yeah Bacon & Freewheelin' :p, but you two never post about Arsenal!).

Special props would go to: Lightning, Baconsaurus Rex, Freewheelin', Anderson, jtb (post more!!), Kharma45, Wilbury and lots more!

Walshy

Eugh.

Should have amended his contract after DraculaGate to give ourselves the right to fine him whenever he chats shit to the media.
I can't even be bothered with his shit any more. I'd rather we just got rid as soon as possible or he grows a set of balls and actually puts in a transfer request.

His 'reasons' for leaving are bullshit, especially the bit about the imaginary paparazzi constantly taking photos of him. If he said he wanted a move for footballing reasons most Liverpool fans wouldn't condemn him for it, but the whole show he is putting on is tarnishing his reputation with the fans and club who stood by him naively over his controversy and theatrics.

subtles

I honestly don't know how many of you have Mario Kart on the 3DS? It's an incredibly fun game online. They patched out some of the cheating which has reduced a lot of the salt, but fun nonetheless.

Hixx

Arnie
Viva
Hitcher
#3DSBros
Wooden
Quiche
Meus
Killer
DC20
Salva
FF
Messi
Wilbz
Clegg
The Newcastle guys
Hixx (he hates me tho :()
VillaGAF are cool
Bacon (can't respect a racist tho innit)

i dont hate u

K1LLER7

1001624_166529856859848_111249011_n.jpg

o-THIAGO-ALCANTARA-570.jpg

Batongen

Banned
The CL Semi-Final? Here you go (archives in 100 page format)

Man, 2008/2009 was the last year of the great Football Threads.

Cornballer
hadareud
Karakand
Manager
Yazan
QVT
h0pper
SupahBlah
Blablurn
Cedeo
Wes
Frenck
Steroyd
TDG
Batongen
Falch
Osorio
Magicked
gigapower
woodchuck
liquid_gears
Greyface
-Kh-
bjaelke
celestial body
Shinobi
Ryck
MrPing1000

Just some of the many greats. I miss speaking to a lot of them on a regular basis. Now I'm stuck with blablurn and bjaelke and the like.

Hey, I am still your residential lurker. However, with gaf not able to withstand the pressure on the server anymore (seems like it is down every other day) and me not able to stop trolling Hadareud on a regular basis in the other thread makes this thread less of a priority for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom