• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Wes no :(

Would be a huge loss if you left or took a break mate. Not to sound too brownosey, but you are easily the poster I respect most on GAF. Big part of why I even signed up and posted more regularly.

Pretty sure I will be facing some of those challenges in a few years time, but I hope you work through whatever stuff you are dealing with. When the priorities come calling, pretty sure we can all respect that.

---

Quick Question. Any UK gaffers live in the South West?

FootballFan

Lugano called Neymar a diver before the match, Neymar responds with maturity.

"He who has a mouth speaks what he wants. This will not hurt me. What matters to me most is to help my team-mates and the team win"

Lugano could learn a thing or two from Neymar.

Lugano called Neymar a diver before the match, Neymar responds with maturity.

Mature response

ibuLlp9ONYcRGh.gif

I'm hoping to post less over the coming months too.

Not leave the thread or anything, but I post here way too much at the moment, mainly cos I got nothing else to do lol :(

Arnie

Not leave the thread or anything, but I post here way too much at the moment, mainly cos I got nothing else to do lol :(

Same.

Moving to London, starting a proper job, meeting new people.

If all that goes tits up, though, I'll be back.

3Sixty

Playing FM.

Liverpool have just sacked Gordon Strachan as they sit 19th.

Linked with the job, heavy hitters such as Malky MacKay and Alan Curbushly.

K1LLER7

I post more around this time of the year.

Transfer season + free time.

With my last year of Uni coming up, i'm going to have to put my head down and will post less on here. Also need to try and secure a place to work after Uni is done.

Arnie

How will we know how many trains you took or what you ate that day :(

I'll still use this place as a food diary, but there'll be huge gaps in my posting.

Wonder how long it'll take me to start posting here from my work computer, or till I'm caught watching a Suso montage by my boss.

FootballFan

He just became a student today, just imagine how good he will be now that he can fully focus on playing football. Will be too good for Barca.

This is from the match me and quiche were in to see lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-SABa4763M he's staying forever. and by forever i mean the one last season with CL

Already saw that due to my subscription to the kobenhavn channel. I am the guy that posts hateful comments and welcome to Barcelona on all the vids.

rossonero

Nicely made point. Don't know if that can ever be resolved in the current format of the forums.

I loved the IRC channel you had for OG FT during the 2010 WC, but I find it harder with a forum that you have to refresh. Guess it's because IRC/chat is faster and feels more suited for live games.

Salsa

1045253_613048222046978_2010050838_n.jpg

tata gonzales: "Hey Njr92 (Neymar) you can keep throwing kisses all you want you failure, i'll keep fucking your wife" (throwing = tirar = both throw and fuck in spanish)

it's a fake account :p

So City sold Tevez after all, huh? I guess they won't sell Dzeko now. They still need to buy another striker though... unless they're giving Guidetti a chance.

Fry

Just received my final result. I need a 6.5 out of 10 to go through. I did it. I can't believe it.

Guys I'm so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom