• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

HOW EXACTLY??

yqqP6uE.gif

Put the caps away bro

FootballFan

He actually played first team football (1st division) and did decent when he first played. That's more than Deulofeu has done. Not hard to show more than a Barca B player. Why should anyone believe Deulofeu has shown more? Because of the hype he has received?

Yeah because Sterling would be kicking Messi out of the team too.

Sterling has to break into Liverpools team...Deulofeu into Barcelona, the best team in the world.

Why would Thiago be a starter for you guys and a benchwarmer for us for example? Is it because he is shitter than Cleverley? Nope, it's because he has to replace Xavi not Phil Jones.

I think it's a different situation. Basically what you are telling me is England have a young player better than Spain's best u20. :LOL

Jonathan Dos Santos has also played first team, yet I'd take an injured Januzaj(who has never played for ManUtds first team) wearing an eye patch with a massive flu over Dos Santos in his best form any day.

ty_hot

Who is Arsenal getting in this transfer window? It's funny that yet again Arsenal with a shit team made it to the CL.

And people are saying Ancelotti wants Paulinho for Madrid. Would be a wonderful there, he never disappointed us in Corinthians, always playing better when the game really meant something (semi finals, finals, rivalry games). He is almost sold for €20M to Tottenham, but I can see RM paing more and taking him.

More proven ≠ better, FootballFan. Calm down.

Yep. A simple concept. Barca tinted glasses do that to people though.

Deulofeu will probably be better, but Sterling did impress at the start of the season. Regardless if it's easier to break into Liverpool than Barca, he did play in the PL and did great when he first started. Of course since he's so young he couldn't keep that up and people's opinions of him went down. Besides, being a better player now doesn't mean much because they're so young anyways.

FootballFan

Yep. A simple concept. Barca tinted glasses do that to people though.

Deulofeu will probably be better, but Sterling did impress at the start of the season. Regardless if it's easier to break into Liverpool than Barca, he did play in the PL and did great when he first started. Of course since he's so young he couldn't keep that up and people's opinions of him went down. Besides, being a better player now doesn't mean much because they're so young anyways.

3IRRo9x.gif

pulga

Banned
Bacon: Racist
Kyoufu: Actually racist / fetish for Sony
Hixx: Dudebro
Willkiller: Slothfucker
Quiche: Arrogant
Fady: Too nice I'm suspicious
Viva: Would lend him my car (if I had one)
Yenrot: Dark Knight Rises
Messi: Loves wanking
Pulga: Get big
Doicare: Broadmoor
Clegg: Transfer black hole
Salazar: Personal tutor

The fuck does get big mean lol

:=DDDDDDDDDD

People I like and respect(in no particular order):

Arnie
Viva
Hitcher
#3DSBros
Wooden
Quiche
Meus
Killer
DC20
Salva
FF
Messi
Wilbz
Clegg
The Newcastle guys
Hixx (he hates me tho :()
VillaGAF are cool
Bacon (can't respect a racist tho innit)

Cunt. This is a declaration of war.

Me and pulga

Hear, hear.

Blablurn

After watching pep train Bayern....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-IOW2cfkqw8#at=250

I'm pretty sure they gonna destroy Europe... even barca.

That physical level plus even better ball touching... I smell annihilation..

Barca has the skill, but the physical level has been really poor for the last 2 years... and our coacher are really poor to be honest

yeah, and look at chelsea and inter. they won the CL when all their players peaked. bayern on the other hand has a shitton of young players. lahm and ribery are 30. the rest of the starters is still under 30, many still pretty young. damn, and now we got götze too. i'm getting pumped here.

pulga

Banned
Played a 7 a side tonight, scored a nicely lifted lob over the keeper just as I was falling down on my ass, right outside the penalty area. Still dont know how I managed it, must be the new boots lol

bjaelke

holy crap this is amazing :lol It's like there's a shield stopping him.
tumblr_mp1d0atoaJ1qaznnlo1_250.gif

Now I'm stuck with blablurn and bjaelke and the like.
Sorry?
Despite being a really nice guy usually, Kenka showed to have a strong hate for Morten Wieghorst. Many would see it as unreasonable, but trust me, seeing the twat in pain is the most enjoyable thing ever, was as if he had to get head bandages on at every games at one point.
Every sane person would see it as unreasonable, right?

bnszC8B.jpg

FootballFan

Played a 7 a side tonight, scored a nicely lifted lob over the keeper just as I was falling down on my ass, right outside the penalty area. Still dont know how I managed it, must be the new boots lol

Hmm Messi just revealed his new boots today.

Messi = Pulga theory keeps gaining momentum.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thanks for the kind words guys <3 It made my day, really!

I don't think I 'hate' anyone here, or on GAF.

Just received my final result. I need a 6.5 out of 10 to go through. I did it. I can't believe it.

Guys I'm so happy.

Congrats Melo <3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom