• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

DC is pretty cool too. As is Freewheelin'.

Nobody from United-gaf lol.

:=DDDDDDDDDD

People I like and respect(in no particular order):

Arnie
Viva
Hitcher
#3DSBros
Wooden
Quiche
Meus
Killer
DC20
Salva
FF
Messi
Wilbz
Clegg
The Newcastle guys
Hixx (he hates me tho :()
VillaGAF are cool
Bacon (can't respect a racist tho innit)

>.< Thanks guys! Here's how I stand:

Like:

Everyone.... well nearly everyone.

Dislike:

Fry - where is that cunt these days?

I'm just joshin' with you Schweni... you cool!

Nyx

Ok this is pretty weird...

My GF went to her parents after work yesterday, who live in a city 40 miles from our home.
She would eat there because her dad had his birthday and would also sleep there as she has days off work from today till the 8th of July.

Nothing weird yet, but she sent me a message on Facebook last night at 23:20, and as she did it with her phone there was also a location mentioned from which it was sent, and it wasn't from the city she should have been by far. (actually the location was in our hometown but a few miles from our home)

So, would FB be wrong or did my GF lie to me ?

Nyx

It probably didn't update the location. Happens from time to time.

Let's hope so!
I don't see her cheating on me or something, but it still feels a bit weird...

And to ask her parents if she really slept there is a bit dramatic too..

My GF went to her parents after work yesterday, who live in a city 40 miles from our home.
She would eat there because her dad had his birthday and would also sleep there as she has days off work from today till the 8th of July.

Nothing weird yet, but she sent me a message on Facebook last night at 23:20, and as she did it with her phone there was also a location mentioned from which it was sent, and it wasn't from the city she should have been by far. (actually the location was in our hometown but a few miles from our home)

How has she been with you lately?

She asking odd questions?

Do you get the feeling she is hiding something?

Nyx

How has she been with you lately?

She asking odd questions?

Do you get the feeling she is hiding something?

She's been herself actually.
Also there's no other hints that she might be up to something, I just find it odd that the location was so far away from where she should have been.

Normally the location is always right. (checked back in the messages)

She's been herself actually.
Also there's no other hints that she might be up to something, I just find it odd that the location was so far away from where she should have been.

Normally the location is always right. (checked back in the messages)

Let it go then don't let something so trivial drive you crazy.

Carbonox

BNq2avdCcAAqyw9.png:large

Our new bus <3

DAS IST UN MUNCHEN FAHRT MAN SCHNITZEL

GorillaJu

FB fucks up locations all the time.

Carbonox

Cabaye is PSG's top target this Summer. That's a done deal then. Even more so with Blanc in charge. But 15m Euros? Fuck off with that noise - you can easily squeeze 25m out of those dumb fucks.

jtb

Banned
so Tevez is off to Juve, Ancelotti off to Madrid... hope this means we're definitely getting Higuain. better not drag this shit out all summer long

"List of people I like without meeting IRL" are so stupid, I'm not like this in real life. I'm just taking up this internet persona. Kind of like playboy Wilbury.

Zabojnik

hmm, good to hear. are Juve still in for Jovetic too or is that dead?

As far as we know, Jovetic was/is Conte's #1 target, so we'll definitely try to sign him too. There's a few things to consider though. 1) We must sell one or two of our current strikers (Matri & Quagliarella) before it makes sense for us to go after another one. 2) If we get Jovetic, we'd have four starting strikers - Llorente, Tevez, Vucinic, Jojo - for basically two spots. I don't really see Conte playing, say, Vucinic - Llorente - Tevez together in our 4-3-3, except on rare occasions. Which means that with Jovetic incoming, Vucinic would probably have to be sold. Easier said than done. 3) Signing a top winger should be our next priority. If we were to spend 20M&#8364;+ there, we wouldn't spend another 20M&#8364;+ on Jovetic.

So, yeah, Jovetic isn't out of the picture yet, but we're in no hurry. If the opportunity presents itself, we'll bite. If not ... sorry, Jojo, but it's your damn fault. Shouldn't have extended your contract until 2017 last year, since you knew you were leaving.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
jtb said:
hmm, good to hear. are Juve still in for Jovetic too or is that dead?
I'd like to think so :(

Multiple reliable sources are saying we're still after him.

His agent is blackmailing them by blocking Ljajic's contract renewal so we have them by the balls and they MUST (re)negotiate with us. :p

"List of people I like without meeting IRL" are so stupid, I'm not like this in real life. I'm just taking up this internet persona. Kind of like playboy Wilbury.

Why would you do that, lol.

I'm a bit funnier than I sound here but this is me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal should go for this guy not Higuain.

Mario Gomez “Would I play in Italy? I’d be very happy to do that, I’d like it a lot,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

Gomez has been repeatedly linked with Fiorentina, who are seeking a solid centre-forward to bolster their attack.

However, he is also thought to be of interest to Napoli should Edinson Cavani be sold this summer.

What a waste to see a WC poacher like him play for Viola.

Zabojnik

Arsenal should go for this guy not Higuain.

What a waste to see a WC poacher like him play for Viola.

They will, once Carletto announces Higuain is staying.
Pipita's as good as yours, Arse-GAF <3

I still think the Gomez to Fiorentina story is bullshit. I don't understand why he'd even entertain the idea of going there. I like how the Viola are developing under Montella and they play some nice football, but it would still be a massive downgrade for Gomez and signing him would totally shatter Fiorentina's payroll. Makes no sense.
Just give us Jovetic and fuck off to Serie B already, you sanctimonious cunts. /truecolours

Zabojnik

Marotta's reputation has greatly improved since the Tevez signing.

193300724-605ec007-c4a5-4ae7-931c-3b0468eb0b80.jpg

I'm kinda annoyed with people who complain about Tevez getting the no. 10 jersery. Who were we going to give it to, Giovinco? We all miss Del Piero, not the number. And virtually no one complained when Bendter took Trezeguet's number or when De Ceglie picked Neved's. Mumbling about stuff like this is for provincial clubs, who get to enjoy a great player once every 20 years.

Yurt, you're part of the problem!

Carbonox

James Tomkins has been a target since the beginning of last year. There's definitely truth in that one.

As for Bent, that's just fucking ludicrous. Even if he'd cost 5m, he's 29 and demands a shit ton of money - more than he deserves.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"It's not true about Real Madrid, the only offer that has come is from Tottenham," Paulinho told Terra. "But I have already said that I will only evaluate it after the Confederations Cup."

hurry uuuuuppppppppp

Baldini, handle this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom