• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genk.jpg

New Genk tops... I always liked Genk.
well with jerseys like that sho wouldnt be :)

In Ukraine they're reporting that Younes Belhanda has agreed to terms with Dynamo Kiev. Would be a great get for them. They're quietly having a good transfer window. With Shakhtar rebuilding this season Dynamo can challenge for the title methinks.

Aubameyang's agent says he's close to joining BVB.

The agent is probably full of shit and it's not true but at this point, sign him up, I don't care lol

dc89

Yurt just linked me to the top 20 Tevez goals on the World's Greatest Website.

Shit, he is SO good. Juve have done good.

Zabojnik

Yeah, we just went down to the courthouse so the wedding itself cost all of $50 (marriage license was $71). Aww yeah.

We weeeent down to the courthouuuuseeeeee, and the judge put it all to reeeesssssst ...

Congrats, Meier! Wish you and your lady all the luck in the world.

Timurid

Congrats Meier

Ogbonna can fuck off with those fuglies. He doesn't deserve our shirt. Rube shirt is very fitting for him fucking gobbi fucker.

We get Immobile and cash plus if we get Brighi back from Roma and an LB. We'll be fine for next season.

ajax-13-14-adidas-home-football-shirt-a.jpg

ajax shirt is nice.

De Laurentiis wants to buy Leyton Orient.

pulga

Banned
BundesGAF, who's this Wolfsburg LB called Ricardo Rodriguez? Marcalol is linking Madrid with him, in case Coentrao ends up leaving.

In other Marcalol news, theyre also linking Madrid with Jovetic, Paulinho and Kondogbia.

BundesGAF, who's this Wolfsburg LB called Ricardo Rodriguez? Marcalol is linking Madrid with him, in case Coentrao ends up leaving.

Rodriguez at Madrid? LOL

Got a lot of hype in the past, decent to shit so far and didn't really live up to the hype. Still, he's only 20 and could end up being a good LB I guess. But he's a good 4-5 years away from a top club.

pulga

Banned
Rodriguez at Madrid? LOL

Got a lot of hype in the past, decent to shit so far and didn't really live up to the hype. Still, he's only 20 and could end up being a good LB I guess. But he's a good 4-5 years away from a top club.

Figured that, looks like a stupid fuck with that haircut.

Nowadays thats how I judge footballers. Main reason why I despise Neycunt.

Anyway, he's young so he can still improve his game, but doesnt sound like Madrid material to me if hes showing no promise at all by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom