• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
Not me :( I didnt even watch MoS... my cinema buddies left town and I don't want to go to the cinema alone :(

Have fun, though.

Do It.

I was in a very similar situation for MoS, but I really wanted to see it, so I say fuck it and went. It's a unique experience being all by yourself but it's not bad.

I'll probably repeat it if they don't get here by July 12th for Pacific Rim.

Wilbur

Banned
ibePWSSWBW8iJO.gif

oh my god

fuenf

Do It.

I was in a very similar situation for MoS, but I really wanted to see it, so I say fuck it and went. It's a unique experience being all by yourself but it's not bad.

I might, but I already missed out on seeing it on the best and biggest screen here. :( WWZ is playing there now...

Linius

Do It.

I go alone a lot. I don't need buddies at the cinema to enjoy a movie. I'm only going to blockbusters and stuff with friends.

Clegg

HBO ARE MAKING A TV ADAPTATION ON AMERICAN GODS

I CANNOT CONTAIN ALL MY JIZZ

The first two seasons of the show will consist of the book. By then Gaiman hopes to have the American Gods sequel novel written and headed for release.

AND A SEQUEL NOVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linius

HBO ARE MAKING A TV ADAPTATION ON AMERICAN GODS

I CANNOT CONTAIN ALL MY JIZZ

AND A SEQUEL NOVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is news from like two and a half years back :p

They have been working on it quite some time now. They are planning on six seasons with ten to twelve episodes for now.

confuziz

Banned
Stoke city have bought Pieters from us......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. they have just bought the worst player in the history of the sport.

spidye

Alright Footy-GAF, ya boy is off the market.

(not sure what is going on with my suit pocket there -- that's the capital of TX behind us)
congrats

BundesGAF, who's this Wolfsburg LB called Ricardo Rodriguez? Marcalol is linking Madrid with him, in case Coentrao ends up leaving.

In other Marcalol news, theyre also linking Madrid with Jovetic, Paulinho and Kondogbia.

he's decent at best. definitely not on real level.
on the other hand: khedira and arbeola
lol

Yeah, he's Bayern bound.

didn't he even say he looks up to götze?

Blablurn

The original was okay, but I thought the book itself was ... not too great. It started off great, but at some point it had lost all focus. I can see it work really well as a TV series though.

Now I feel bad because I usually go to cinema alone. :(

no need to :( as i said, in the end i stay at home. my gf is not here right now and my friends dont care about most of the movies i wanna watch. and with some i dont wanna go! i wish i had the balls to go alone :/

last time i showed a friend of mine (girl) the trailer of pacific rim. she laughed because it looks stupid. my gf said the same :|

Blablurn

Why would it be awkward? I see people do it all the time here. Maybe the Dutch are just awkward folks then :p

i shouldnt but i judge people when i see them alone in the cinema. and im afraid to be judged too :( its ridiculous, i knoooow.

in the end... im just jealous : (

Clegg

Is that a Neil Gaiman comic book?

It's a Gaiman novel.

The Sandman is Gaiman's comic series. That's amazing too but imo it's too hard to adapt to the screen. There would be too many scenes requiring cgi and it would bloat the budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom