• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

:lol for fuck sake

In fairness he did know Mickey's exact whereabouts a week ago when everyone else was in the dark.

I'm listening to Sviat and dowsing myself in reality.
You are forgetting that Barrett said he's the one to follow on twitter for any reliable news on Mkhitaryan.
He did remove the tweet though.

I'm in full muppet mode now anyway, let's dream.

:lol for fuck sake

In fairness he did know Mickey's exact whereabouts a week ago when everyone else was in the dark.

I'm listening to Sviat and dowsing myself in reality.

I'm not trying to crush Liverpool fans' dreams because I think that Henrik will come to Liverpool in the end, but Petrosyan is a hack. When I am reading transfer rumours in Russian there are two sources that I basically disregard: Sport Express and Izvestia. Petrosyan works for the former.

Ducker when asked if Thiago's coming.

James Ducker ‏@DuckerTheTimes 26 Jun
@GregWhite01 I should say yes as all signs are he will but I'm just not sure when push comes to shove that he'll be able to leave Barca.

We will soon know how big Thiago's dick is.

I bet it's massive.

Carbonox

WTF Channel 4, in order to ask a question about who weighs closest to 10 stone out of Defoe, Terry and Crouch, you had to make a reference - video and all - to the 10 stone testicles dude from merikuh. :lol :lol

pulga

Banned
It's a Gaiman novel.

The Sandman is Gaiman's comic series. That's amazing too but imo it's too hard to adapt to the screen. There would be too many scenes requiring cgi and it would bloat the budget.

Sandman is one of the best things Ive ever read and now youve just made me realize how badly Id love to see it on a screen.

Whats American Gods about?

Arnie

You are forgetting that Barrett said he's the one to follow on twitter for any reliable news on Mkhitaryan.
He did remove the tweet though.

I'm in full muppet mode now anyway, let's dream.

I'm not trying to crush Liverpool fans' dreams because I think that Henrik will come to Liverpool in the end, but Petrosyan is a hack. When I am reading transfer rumours in Russian there are two sources that I basically disregard: Sport Express and Izvestia. Petrosyan works for the former.
He said Gaston Ramirez was done once.

Holding off until a better source confirms it.

Given that he's got links to Eastern Europe this weighs on his reputation more than the last one did.

Can't help cracking a smile when it says he's due to join his new teammates though. The thought of Mickey, Gerrard and Coutinho lining up together is mouth watering.

pulga

Banned
Guys just hire a hooker and take her to the movies.

You get popcorn and a handy, what else could you possibly need

pulga

Banned
How should I put it? It's about
a guy that gets out of prison and is hired by a guy that might be a god to do stuff
. That's about as vague as I can put it and it doesn't really tell you much beyond the initial premise, but the book had a great atmosphere and some nice characters. The plot at some point got messy, but it's overall enjoyable and it could work great as a TV series.

Hmm sounds interesting, might check it out!

Graham Hunter saying the thing holding up the Thiago deal is that he wants another clause reducing his minimum release clause if he doesn't get enough playing time. He says he saw how Dos Santos was treated at Spurs and is concerned about the same happening to him.

subtles

Several different people have confirmed the Mickey deal is almost done as there was the final "breakthrough". Now we sit and wait.

Arnie

Graham Hunter saying the thing holding up the Thiago deal is that he wants another clause reducing his minimum release clause if he doesn't get enough playing time. He says he saw how Dos Santos was treated at Spurs and is concerned about the same happening to him.
Translation: He's not convinced about Moyes
Several different people have confirmed the Mickey deal is almost done as there was the final "breakthrough". Now we sit and wait.
Who are the others?

Clegg

Not much chance of that happening.

Thiago's main competition is Cleverley. We'd be in trouble if he wasn't good enough to displace him.

K1LLER7

De Gea needs to get in his ear again.

We need to get it sorted. Moysey needs to have a chat with him.

Got a feeling deep down he doesn't want to leave but wants to get his message across to Barca that he'll leave if they don't play him.

subtles

Thiago to United may just be the Xavi situation all over again. I just read somewhere on Twitter that Barca have offered to double his wages.

Walshy

2uXjfXv.gif

Հենրիխ Մխիթարյանը երբեք խաղալ Լիվերպուլի.

subtles

Translation: He's not convinced about Moyes

Who are the others?

One was an Armenian Liverpool fan that saw the news on a local sports channel, and three were journalists. One has already been mentioned in the thread. I'll look up my timeline for the others.

Clegg

Massive game tomorrow.

If the Lions beat the Australian's then they win the test series. Haven't won a series since we beat South Africa in 1997.

Arnie

Oh, yea, congratulations Meier, and massive respect for going down the route that you did.

No fuss. Just love.

Wish I could say the same for Mickey.

Woah.

Why does he want any kind of release clause.

Thiago bro, what you playing at.

Edit - Oh he just wants the same clause. Give him it, it's never gonna come into play.

subtles

I couldn't find the journalists as my timeline is now full of LFC fans patting themselves on the back. It seems this one is in the bag. Ayre on his Harley has done it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom