• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They're "injured" in that they won't have to play in the useless third place game?

It's kind of like how Italian teams always get mysterious "injuries" to their best players when they have a Europa League match midweek, but then they miraculously recover for the weekend.

Also kind of like how El Sha was "unfit."

Alright Frank, you got us. El Sha is simply "unfit" to wear the Azzurri shirt.
3AQmK.gif

I'm kidding, obviously. SES is brilliant <3

bjaelke

Mamadou Sakho said: "I have to take a decision. PSG are my club. I was born here and learnt my football here.

"I want to play for this club my entire life but it has to be clear that I don't want to sit on the bench.

"I did not play as much I like last season because of the manager's choices. Every player wants to play every week and I am no different.

"There is an offer on the table. With a new manager (Laurent Blanc), I can talk and see what he thinks.

"I am flattered to be linked with clubs of the history of Liverpool and AC Milan. We will see what happens in the near future."
Blanc never used you on the national team. You know what he thinks. You know what you must do.

LOL

I'm sure we can get more than that in Italy!

Probably. Maybe Lazio? But Kolarov is likely to be such a bargain that I think 3-5 will do nicely.

I'd rather have Paolino than Peluso. I think the only reason we might keep Peluso over PDC is because Peluso can also play in a back 3. When it comes to Conte, versatility always seems to win out.

But if we sign Ogbonna, then what need do we have for a LB/LWB who can also play as CB.......?

Only Marry knows

3Sixty

How often did he play last year? Can't remember seeing him. What kind of player is he?

James Ward-Prowse?

Made his first team debut first game of the season, starting against City, then started against United. All in all 15 apps. Pochettino used him more as sub.

Whisper it quietly but been likened to a young Paul Scholes.

LTWheels

Artur Petrosyan &#8207;@arturpetrosyan 41m
Has any #LFC player ever lived in Melwood before? Cause you know... there are some lads who prefer to live on a training base ;-)

Artur Petrosyan &#8207;@arturpetrosyan 10m
Also I'm worried, how a young lad without a girlfriend coming from a far, far land is supposed to get one if he has to wear that away kit?!

Interview with Mkhitarya from February

- How do you feel about your growing popularity among girls: many lady fans see a potential husband in you and want to meet you?

- Haven’t met anyone yet, no one came up to me. (laughs) Actually, it's nice to be the center of attention of girls.

- Nevertheless, you live at the base and don’t quite leave it...

- Why? Sometimes I go out. I just know why I train and play. I do’nt deny that it is possible to combine the two. But now, when I’ve become an idol and begun to score more, I do not want to forget about football and change my way. I have just one way, and I'm going to combine it all.

- Don’t the teammates gibe at you over the place of residence?

- At first – they did, even gave me a nickname of the President of the Base. It’s been one year now since they didn’t say anything, they just calmed down and got used to it. But... sometimes they tease me by asking whether I plan to go home or stay at the base.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Probably. Maybe Lazio? But Kolarov is likely to be such a bargain that I think 3-5 will do nicely.

I'd rather have Paolino than Peluso. I think the only reason we might keep Peluso over PDC is because Peluso can also play in a back 3. When it comes to Conte, versatility always seems to win out.

But if we sign Ogbonna, then what need do we have for a LB/LWB who can also play as CB.......?

Only Marry knows

It's not an IF anymore.
3AQmK.gif
It's official. Di Marzio, CdS, GdS all confirmed it! (in detail, lol)

Kolarov was great (still?) and I know you've always rated him highly but personally, I'd rather go for Lulic. Alas, it's just a pipe dream I'm afraid. :(

subtles

LTTP, but I finally found a copy of The Last Us. Also bless the ITK (myself) who says Isco replaces Ozil who is p-exchanged with Suarez. One can dream.

Yen

Artur Petrosyan &#8207;@arturpetrosyan 41m
Has any #LFC player ever lived in Melwood before? Cause you know... there are some lads who prefer to live on a training base ;-)

Artur Petrosyan &#8207;@arturpetrosyan 10m
Also I'm worried, how a young lad without a girlfriend coming from a far, far land is supposed to get one if he has to wear that away kit?!

Interview with Mkhitarya from February
This Petrosyan dude is such a Tancredi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom