• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieberrr

HOLY SHIT, BOYS!

I just received my Bayern shirt from minejerseys. It took 4 days to get from China (to Toronto). Compared to my Germany shirt that I ordered from worldsoccershop, this took a week and a half less >___>.

I bought it for $35ish and honestly, I can't tell the difference between this and the one in the adidas store. I'm sure there was some small ass defect and they took it off the line and fixed it themselves or something. I got the name and number sets too, probably isn't lextra or w/e it's called. Oh well, for a fraction of the price, I'm not complaining.

Sizing runs pretty true. Compared to my Germany shirt, it's pretty much the same thing. If anything, a touch smaller.

I know where I'm getting my stuff from now on...
KuGsj.gif

I guess the only thing they kind of messed up was the name and number set -- it's a wee bit low. Otherwise, it's all good.

spidye

HOLY SHIT, BOYS!

I just received my Bayern shirt from minejerseys. It took 4 days to get from China (to Toronto). Compared to my Germany shirt that I ordered from worldsoccershop, this took a week and a half less >___>.

I bought it for $35ish and honestly, I can't tell the difference between this and the one in the adidas store. I'm sure there was some small ass defect and they took it off the line and fixed it themselves or something. I got the name and number sets too, probably isn't lextra or w/e it's called. Oh well, for a fraction of the price, I'm not complaining.

Sizing runs pretty true. Compared to my Germany shirt, it's pretty much the same thing. If anything, a touch smaller.

I know where I'm getting my stuff from now on...
KuGsj.gif

I guess the only thing they kind of messed up was the name and number set -- it's a wee bit low. Otherwise, it's all good.

wow that's awesome
congrats
I bought too many bayern shirts already but the new one looks nice. especially in your photos

Salvadora

Telegraph are reporting that Arsenal will launch a formal bid for Cesar when the Confederations Cup ends :(

It also says Sunderland have agreed a fee for Mannone, lol.

Arnie

Yea they've been well good.

Gutted I'm not there. But I'm sleeping in a double bed surrounded by walls, so I'll get over it.

kharma45

Fuck Football Manager. My Swansea team beat Arsenal 2-0 and now have all of a sudden went on a 12 game winless streak and have scored 2 goals in those games. Fucking hell.

Arnie

Thiago will make one simple tax calculation on the HMRC website, compare that with what Lionel's been offering via snapchat (on three second timers) and tell his dad to unpack the P20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom