• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_pirlocoolpen.gif

Too beautiful for this world.

Oh wow.

I missed this from yesterday. Words can't describe just what he means to me.

Absolutely magical.

edit:

Who u

Welcome back

thanks

Hate to get drawn into serious musical chat but nah.

They changed their sound is all, have to change things up. The first album is very "young". FWN is my favourite but the latest stuff is really good. Lyrically it's much better.

(Sorry Arnold).

Clegg

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 3m

Southampton have bid 20m € for Leandro Damiao, according to Sky Italy. Meeting set in next days

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m

Cardiff's 12m € bid for Benfica's Cardozo has been turned down according to Sky Italy

I really don't know what to make of either of these.

Clegg

Cornerstone is my fav Arctic Monkeys track.

I like that they can pack an album full of hard and fast tracks but then slow things down a bit a for a much more emotional/personal song.

They have one on each album, Mardy Bum, Fluorescent Adolescent, Cornerstone and Love is a Laserquest.

I give up playing games on my phone. Such a horrible experience that only ends up with me eating up my battery, I'm going to just stick to playing games on an iPad Mini.

G-Unit

So I had an job interview today, first time screening in english. It was fine but I wasn't too prepared. I thought I was going to talk with human resources only. Well I ended up talking with the product owner and 4 more people. I wish I knew that before.

Anyway wish me luck because it's a great opportunity for me!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Graham Hunter saying the thing holding up the Thiago deal is that he wants another clause reducing his minimum release clause if he doesn't get enough playing time. He says he saw how Dos Santos was treated at Spurs and is concerned about the same happening to him.

As long as he doesn't turn up to training hungover and get caught drink driving, he'll be fine. Gio was treated like a child because he behaved like one. He didn't do enough to earn his time on the pitch.

Fry

So I had an job interview today, first time screening in english. It was fine but I wasn't too prepared. I thought I was going to talk with human resources only. Well I ended up talking with the product owner and 4 more people. I wish I knew that before.

Good luck!

As long as he doesn't turn up to training hungover and get caught drink driving, he'll be fine. Gio was treated like a child because he behaved like one. He didn't do enough to earn his time on the pitch.

Not suggesting for a moment that Gio didn't deserve his treatment. Probably did.

Arnie

Best of luck mate, hope they didn't ask you any questions about the next Chelsea manager, Steve Clarke.

G-Unit

Thanks football bros, It is an american investment, so If anything they would ask me if there was another cuatemoc blanco they could sign for chicago fire lol.

Batigol

Banned
Man I wish you could edit players in fifa like you can in pes. Ramos' hair is doing my head in. I can't play him anymore

I've also some how lost Alonso

3Sixty

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 32m

Southampton have bid 20m € for Leandro Damiao, according to Sky Italy. Meeting set in next days

Cocks. Out.

LTWheels

The Independent has put up an article saying that it looks like Mkhitaryan is going to Dortmund....

Hopefully just regurgitating old news.

Lightning

Banned

Good luck mate. Hope it goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom