• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

fee agreed, concrete offer, done deal, etc
"My sources have informed me on the Thiago situatuion. They state that the fee has been agreed and it is a done deal. This time next week, Thiago will be on a plane heading to Manchester. He will be presented alongside Moyes on the 10th of July after his medical is completed. This is after Barca had agreed a fee of £18m and an agreement was reached with MUFC and Thiago's reps, implementing a play-time release clause to his new contract at #MUFC."

Legit.

Hieberrr

I want the new Barca Messi shirt. Someone stop meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LLShC.gif

Yen

I have let my family down, and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect.

Yen

Number 1 rule of PR is never become the story, so I must leave GAF forever. Goodbye.
I implied Meier had a shotgun wedding, in response to Suen's question

FootballFan

As long as he doesn't turn up to training hungover and get caught drink driving, he'll be fine. Gio was treated like a child because he behaved like one. He didn't do enough to earn his time on the pitch.

I was going to say this. As long as Thiago isn't a moron like GDS, then no way he gets the same treatment.

Salvadora

Arshavin gave a heartbreaking interview:
"I nearly suffered depression, but I didn’t because I’m mentally strong. The monotony of life there was crushing me."
He wouldn't talk about his personal life either, except to say "an affair with 45-year-old of Azerbaijani" is fantasy.

Sorry we broke you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom