• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arshavin gave a heartbreaking interview:

He wouldn't talk about his personal life either, except to say "an affair with 45-year-old of Azerbaijani" is fantasy.

Sorry we broke you :(

Don't worry, we'll rebuild him. He actually had to basically go and personally beg the Gazprom chairman to sign him back :(

Wilbur

Banned
HOLY damn shagwell you PM'd me I'm so sorry to be rude and ignore it. Will do it now baby. You're lucky because your team is shit <3

Fry

WWZ was cool. I felt the beginning was rushed, and it doesn't get you very excited about it, but as thing developed, it got more interesting and gripping.

Not sure about how it ended though. I dunno it just feels like this movie missed somethings.

But it was a fun ride.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WWZ was cool. I felt the beginning was rushed, and it doesn't get you very excited about it, but as thing developed, it got more interesting and gripping.

Not sure about how it ended though. I dunno it just feels like this movie missed somethings.

But it was a fun ride.

Told you.
3AQmK.gif

-

So TLoU was great, I liked it! You can keep your $60, Wilbur. >spoiler
still hated the hollywood ending and the combat

Timurid

But it was a fun ride.

I wanted more blood and plot felt dumb downed.

Brad Pitt speaking Spanish was funny and the scientist who shoots himself in the head was hilarious too.

Seems like bad business

If Honda really wants to go to Milan and won't consider other offers (as some sources report) and Milan is only offering 2 million for him then keeping Honda and having him help CSKA make the CL knockout rounds would be well worth it for CSKA. Plus, they don't have much time to find a Honda replacement right now since the league is starting again in 2 weeks. They'll have plenty of time in January though since the league will be on a winter break.

ty_hot

Anyone anxious for sunday's final?

Spain genaration have proved already to be one of the best ever, and beating Brazil, the biggest national team, in its most iconic stadium would put a special something that might be missing now for them.

Ofc that losing would not change anything, Spain has been brilliant lately.

Today we are linked with a €10 bid for Adam Llajic, per CDS. Would be an amazing signing for us and would fill a desperate hole in the squad, which is why I think the rumor is bullshit.

CSKA's coach says that the most likely outcome is that Honda won't be sold this summer and will leave the club on a free in January.

If this is the case, he will probably be a Milan player. That's the only way the coach would know at this point that Honda wants to ride his contract out. Honda must know that Milan is waiting for him and just doesn't want to cough up the fee to get him early.

Zabojnik

Today we are linked with a €10 bid for Adam Llajic, per CDS. Would be an amazing signing for us and would fill a desperate hole in the squad, which is why I think the rumor is bullshit.

That's likely to be a tricky deal. I think Fiorentina want Ljajic to become the next Jovetic and sell him in a year or two for a much higher price, provided he extends his contract. Word is we're currently putting pressure on Fiorentina through Ljajic's & Jovetic's agent Ramadani. 'Allow Jovetic to move to Juve for a reasonable price or Ljajic goes away for free at the end of next season."

Should be an entertaining two months, as far as dealing with Fiorentina is concerned. :D

Salazar

Apparently we're gonna throw a bid at Verona player Jorginho. Anyone watch enough Serie B to know about this guy?

We are well into the Land of Confusion phase of the Phil Collins summer transfer window playlist.

Hold on My Heart next up.

Dave Goddard &#8207;@DaveGoddard1971 4s
On Evra I'm told it's his decision to leave and Utd's bid for Baines is a reaction to that. Not a case of Evra being pushed.

Good lad. Wonder if Monaco will let you play as a CB.

Noirulus

Haven't been posting lately, so I'm just going to make one for the heck of it.

Very happy that Ancelotti and Isco signings have been confirmed. Isco/Ozil/Di Maria rotation is going to be pure SEX

Noirulus

:(

Me too. He'll look good linking up with his Spanish buddies Luis, Iago and Suso.

I wouldn't mind if he went to Liverpool actually. If Ancelotti doesn't promise him enough time, I think Liverpool is one of his best bets for some good experience.

I hope it doesn't come to that, though. :(

GorillaJu

I'm open to different tastes of music, list a few bands and I'll have a listen this weekend.

Well if you're up for it, here are a few songs from garage/power pop bands I like:

(1977) Real Kids - All Kindsa Girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGnLx1wj9ZI

(2003) Exploding Hearts - Guitar Romantic (full LP, but the first song is great so if you don't like it then you'll know)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhmctlRdGOo

(1999) Guitar Wolf - Jet Generation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9cVPD97Wcs

bjaelke

Alexey Yaroshevsky @YaroLFC
Yes, Henrikh Mkhitaryan WILL be #LFC player within the next 72 hours, pending medical and official confirmation. Shakhtar source confirmed

To reiterate, this is THE same source who told me of Fernandinho and Willian transfers days before it happened. And he's 100% sure this time

GorillaJu

Yes, Henrikh Mkhitaryan WILL be #LFC player within the next 72 hours, pending medical and official confirmation. Shakhtar source confirmed

To reiterate, this is THE same source who told me of Fernandinho and Willian transfers days before it happened. And he's 100% sure this time

ouwA4un.png
ouwA4un.png
ouwA4un.png
ouwA4un.png

Yen

Thon dude is from Russia Today, a highly reputable source!

Sala, watching The Rock now. Top film.

GorillaJu

Is This It by The Strokes is my favourite garage rock album. It's perfect from the first till the last song.

It's a great album but I wouldn't call it garage except in shallow terms. It's produced to sound like garage music, but it's basically indie rock on terms with bands like Death Cab for Cutie or the Shins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom