• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Get your trolling out of the way now because Henrikh is going to make you eat those words. He'll manage to make even Liverpool appear to be a classy, competently run club.

wtf? Everyone knows Liverpool is the PL's quintessential gentleman's club.

8544253.jpg

Carra. A gentleman and a scholar.

jamie-carragher-receives-an-honourary-fellowship-from-liverpool-john-moores-university-804436888.jpg

Arnie

My arsehole is in ruins after this page.

It'll seem a waste when Mickey is in yellow and Marota is cleaning Modric's mouth guard.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Sun are reporting that Evra wants out at United for obvious reasons.

Pepe to City is in the papers again.

I would love to see Pepe at City. Probably the worst transfer they could possibly make, he's a complete lunatic. I saw €30m quoted which is complete madness. They should just keep Lescott.

Linius

It's a great album but I wouldn't call it garage except in shallow terms. It's produced to sound like garage music, but it's basically indie rock on terms with bands like Death Cab for Cutie or the Shins.

It's Indie rock but not as polished as the bands you name. I dig bands like Smith Westerens, Wavves, FIDLAR or King Tuff too. All these modern days no nonsense Indie/Surf rock bands.

Wayne Rooney pre-season silhouette

That ex United fitness bloke affirms that Rooney fucking hates the gym and is only interested in boxing.

If he picks up more injuries, he's over.

Rooney's post-30 decline is going to be cringe-worthy, wherever it takes place, especially under the glare of London media that hasn't let go of his youth hype.

Mastadon

Banned
Alexey Yaroshevsky @YaroLFC
Yes, Henrikh Mkhitaryan WILL be #LFC player within the next 72 hours, pending medical and official confirmation. Shakhtar source confirmed

Alexey Yaroshevsky @YaroLFC
To reiterate, this is THE same source who told me of Fernandinho and Willian transfers days before it happened. And he's 100% sure this time

I'm struggling to contain my optimism/rampant erection.

GorillaJu

:lol he got fat as a fucking bin

Don't believe that Russian guy, he's got LFC in his name. Talking out of his jacksy.

Alexey Yaroshevsky
@YaroLFC

Russia Today reporter And Talksport's Eastern Europe commentator. This is my separate twitter dedicated to LFC and football only, my main account is @Yaro_RT

Moscow, Russia · twitter.com/Yaro_RT

That's his Bio.

Clegg

Not a great game for the casual spectator.

Bash through the middle, penalty, 3 points, rinse and repeat.

Lions backs have barely seen any of the ball. But we're winning so it's alright for now.

Not a great game for the casual spectator.

Bash through the middle, penalty, 3 points, rinse and repeat.

Lions backs have barely seen any of the ball. But we're winning so it's alright for now.
BOD went a bit too far in an attempt to make it exciting there :p

Clegg

Think we should start making some subs now.

BOD isn't having a good game but there is no direct replacement for him. Need some fresh props on too.

Clegg

When I said a prop needed to be subbed I meant Vunipola. Terrified that our scrum will get minced now that Adam Jones is off.

JUGGERNORTH SMASH.

Clegg

O'Brien on for Heaslip: that's a very interesting decision.

They're clubmates and international teammates. But when they're playing together O'Brien is the 6 and Heaslip the 8.

Clegg

Lions midfield had been very poor.

O'Driscoll has been excellent in defence but hasn't gotten his attacking game going. His partner at centre Davies has played badly too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom