• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder

Not the strongest.

Healy and O'Connell would have started but both are injured. Regular season in Europe is finished. The Australians are right in the middle of their season though.

I thought they play in summer, so what months do they play in England?

subtles

I also wanted to tweet Tancredi a "how do you know?" every time he says "contact has been made". These days he's incredibly trigger happy though. Ban....Ban, bite (co) me.

flippedb

Banned
Guys, Cristiano has reached verbal agreement with another club in Europe, it didn't say where in Europe though
I should work at the sun

Zabojnik

Have Liverpool announced Mikiteriyaki's signing yet? We all know it's a done deal, come on.

@Zab: dat italian definition of "young player." To be fair, 25 is still very young for a defender. I mean, a player like Barzagli who uses his ability to read play rather than sheer physical strength has demonstrated how you can be a starting defender well into your thirties (at least in Italy).

Well, young or not, he's pretty much the best italian defender / CB after the holy trinity of Chiello, Barza & Bonny. He's been average this past season, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, when you're playing for a relegation team like Toro. As long as we don't spend too much on him, I'm more than happy to have him. We'll need someone to replace Barzagli sooner rather than later and Ogbonny (lol, brilliant) might just cut it.

I hope Conte stays at Juventus forever

I hope that too, but I don't see it. He's just too ambitious. I reckon he'll give us a couple of years and try to win the CL, which likely won't happen. At that point we'll part ways on good terms and I can see him being one of those managers that keep coming back to the club every so often, much like Lippi did.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Leali, Gabriel, Bouy, Boakye, and Gabbiadini look like they could be Juve players in the long-term.

God, I hope so!

And add to them Padovan (<3) and Beltrame.

Padovan-primavera-juventus-pagelle.jpg

GorillaJu

Easy for you guys to say Misters "We just signed Neymar for £50m" and "We just signed like 5 players and we have also signed MKH he isn't going to Dortmund he's amazing and he's going to Liverpool."

Eugh.

Just found this lying around on the Internet

rvBG0fh.png

Shakhtar Donetsk UK &#8207;@SDonetskUK 3&#26178;&#38291;

Mkhitaryan will be a Liverpool player within the next 72 hours - all done and dusted by Wednesday latest

^ and that.

Tc91

Just found this lying around on the Internet

^ and that.

Since I know you all love Indykaila.

indykaila News &#8207;@indykaila 19m
#LFC source: Mkhitaryan has already agreed personal terms with Liverpool football club & the minor hold up is between the clubs.

That should get the muppet juices flowing.

MPW

Why can't we just buy a player.

I'm so sad.

You can have Kaka and Albiol

isn't thiago a La Masia product? I thought those who come up from that want to stay with barca forever

Since I know you all love Indykaila.

indykaila News &#8207;@indykaila 19m
#LFC source: Mkhitaryan has already agreed personal terms with Liverpool football club & the minor hold up is between the clubs.

That should get the muppet juices flowing.

Does he play the same position as suarez?

it would be hilarious if suarez doesn't get bought by anyone and he returns to anfield and gets booed every time he's on the pitch

I feel bad about Hitcher's av situation, it's partly my fault.... More his 'brother's' though...

It was him, honest guv'nor

¬¬

Its not so bad, I can't be arsed to get into the fanboy wars to an extent where people use it to discredit my posts, and I have nothing lined up for a new avatar either. Probably something Coutinho or Suso related

subtles

TLOU has been boss so far. I'm really liking the game. Regarding factions though, should I burn bright like with fireflies or hunt the hunted. Decisions, decisions.

subtles

Even in Public matches you get mixed and matched. The characters shown on your screen do not represent the characters on everyone else's afaik

Anyone wanna play now/tonight?

So regardless of my allegiance, I'll be randomly assigned to a side if we play a dedicated session (no randoms)?

Viva is slowly becoming Dario of the Second Sons.

I feel like that is a SoI&F reference, but my mind is blank

Genuine spoiler:
Is he the guy who gets his head caved in by The Mountain?

fake edit:
He's the guy Dany is obsessed with until he gets tired of her shit and leaves, remember it now

@Subtle, yeah

Guys, I have never been to a wedding. Never even been invited :/

Lots of funerals though

No weddings, 2 funerals for me.

Quite looking forward to my brother getting married just to see what its like, that'll be on ice for a while though.

Funerals are worse than words can express. Both times I've gone into them thinking I'll be able to turn my emotions off like a tap, which I'm normally pretty good at, but then I fall apart seeing the coffin, and don't get it together until the service is over and you're left standing about outside the service area making small talk with a bunch of people who you've never heard of before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom