• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
17.3 – Italy have conceded 17.3 shots per game in this #Confeds, only Tahiti (23) have faced more on average. Peculiar.

I told you it wasn't entirely Buffon's fault.

BN7iF1mCEAA7YSs.png:large

When did Allegri start dating Sarah Jessica Parker?

-

"The Corriere dello Sport claims up to 95 per cent of the shirts sold over the last three days in the Juve Store had the name Tevez on them."

Dat revenue bump

Arnie

If this Micky deal goes through it'll take a lot of willpower not to buy a home shirt with his name.

Will wait until Suso takes over the number 8 and the armband before I embrace him in public.

Clegg

Twitter saying Thiago has agreed to sign a new contract with Barca. They're using AS as their source.

But when you go to their website there is no mention of the story.

If this Micky deal goes through it'll take a lot of willpower not to buy a home shirt with his name.

Will wait until Suso takes over the number 8 and the armband before I embrace him in public.

Do you reckon Suso's number will change as he becomes a more prominent member of the squad?

bjaelke

Get warrior boots with glory holes and Henrihk written along the sides

Lol yeah it does, its louder too with mouth open. Feels amazing for my neck. Most times it's just 1 crack, but the times I get 4+ feels so good.

whoa, 4+? I couldn't manage that much of a combo when I used to do it :p

It usually hurted so much later on the day if I ever cracked my neck.

"Thiago Alcântara is close renew his contract with Barcelona, doubling his wages and adding more years. [as]"

United should just make a formal bid for Fabregas to test the waters as Barcelona have been coy about his future. Why go for Thiago when you have someone like Cesc potentially available?

United should just make a formal bid for Fabregas to test the waters as Barcelona have been coy about his future. Why go for Thiago when you have someone like Cesc potentially available?

I'd rather have Thiago tbh.

Apparently Evra wants to go back to France which is why we're bidding for Baines. Hmm. Can believe it. Evra said he was gonna leave once but only stayed cos of Froggie. Now he's gona I can see him wanting to leave.

"Thiago Alcântara is close renew his contract with Barcelona, doubling his wages and adding more years. [as]"

Haha wow. If this is true, basically the Man U rumors were just a way for him to push Barca into increasing his wages? That sucks.

Semi-related tangent: A lot of people blame journos for making up rumors, but I always think it's very interesting when players and agents actually provide misinformation themselves, to their own advantage. This probably happens way more than we think.

But then I guess the criticism of the journos would be to wait for multiple confirmations. Perhaps that would be asking too much.

@DeadlineDayLive are great. They've given a legion of Barca fans false hope.

Not even @barcastuff bothered to copy the tweet.

Thiago is ours guys. #MoyesBoy

Wilbur

Banned
I'd rather have Thiago tbh.

Apparently Evra wants to go back to France which is why we're bidding for Baines. Hmm. Can believe it. Evra said he was gonna leave once but only stayed cos of Froggie. Now he's gona I can see him wanting to leave.

If we could sell Evra back to Monaco for 6m odd and get Baines for 15m, that would be fucking top for me. I'd be delighted.

Now just need to convince Teegs that Moyeezus > Tito

subtles

Talksport already talking about alternatives to Mickey. Come on now lads, this one was suppose to be in the bag. It was supposed to be done and dusted. We were suppose to see pics of Mickey in Iqbal's clutches. Don't do this.

GorillaJu

Because Thiago younger and is more the type of player United needs, and is only costing them 20m (including the VAT), as opposed to Fabregas who would cost upwards of 25.

Arnie

Thiago is done. He wants United, and Barcelona won't be bent over to keep him. He'll get a huge financial package at United, as a show of good faith in his potential, and he'll also be able to demand his clause should he want to bug out in a few years.

Barcelona will continue to dominate without him. Moyes won't win anything with him.

If we could sell Evra back to Monaco for 6m odd and get Baines for 15m, that would be fucking top for me. I'd be delighted.

Now just need to convince Teegs that Moyeezus > Tito
Baines will be more than £15m I think.

Maybe something like £18m with clauses and stuff.

If Evra wants to go we don't really have a choice though, we have to get him...or someone anyway.

Regardless. Its still a possibllity he is using united to bait barca.

It's a possibility, yes.

Thiago is done. He wants United, and Barcelona won't be bent over to keep him. He'll get a huge financial package at United, as a show of good faith in his potential, and he'll also be able to demand his clause should he want to bug out in a few years.

Barcelona will continue to dominate without him. Moyes won't win anything with him.

Moyes will have won his first trophy at United by close of business on 11 August 2013. Not a bad start.

pulga

Banned
SMH I'm sick of this Thiago muppetry. Ive got nothing against you, Unitedbros, but Im half hoping the deal falls through just so you learn a lesson.

Arnie

Can only beat whoever is put in front of us. Just makes it more certain is all.
Last time Moyes faced Wigan in the pursuit of silverware he had his arsehole perforated by Jordi Gomez.

Before that matchup the phrase 'we can only beat whoever is put in front of us' was also repeated.

Moyeezus getting crucified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom