• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Never can learn too many lessons.

Same lesson learned is just 1 lesson learned.

In other news Sydney Leroux is gonna pose for the ESPN Body Issue 2013....

6-Sydney-Leroux.jpg

alex-morgan-sydney-leroux-gymnasts.jpeg

Wilbur

Banned
Two team fans - one of them being Real fucking Madrid - giving us lip over transfer boo hoos

Liverpool fans salty that David Moyes will be winning community shields of all things while they claim back best team in Merseyside and fuck all else

Good day

LTWheels

Crowds really behind her now. Seem to have made a difference. 3 double faults from Erakovic in the last set. Game really should be over.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Iaquinta's contract will expire in a few hours.

Iaquinta's father: "Currently we are undecided. There is a total disappointment for how things went & how he was treated by Juve"

cxIIfZG.gif

pulga

Banned
I dont mind the general transfer muppetry, in fact, I love it

But when every other post is "Thiago this" "Thiago that" its a fucking snoozefest

He's not even all that. Times Ive seen him play for Barca he's been above average at best.

Edit: What the hell does being a two team fan have to do at all with transfer muppetry?

Arnie

August 11th is the date he'll be even with Rodgers on 1-1. Then it's game on and we'll see. We'll see.
Rodgers earns his.

It sums Moyes up, actually, that his 'first' will arrive under these circumstances. He's a manager who's often given credit for not actually achieving very much.

Slizz

I dont mind the general transfer muppetry, in fact, I love it

But when every other post is "Thiago this" "Thiago that" its a fucking snoozefest

He's not even all that. Times Ive seen him play for Barca he's been above average at best.

While I agree with the top half of that, what else is there to go on about TLOU? Confed Cup final? U-20 WC?

Wilbur

Banned
Rodgers earns his.

It sums Moyes up, actually, that his 'first' will arrive under these circumstances. He's a manager who's often given credit for not actually achieving very much.

And when I look up David Moyes' trophy haul on Wikipedia the following day, I won't give a fuck. It'll still say 1 trophy. Boom

Arnie

And when I look up David Moyes' trophy haul on Wikipedia the following day, I won't give a fuck. It'll still say 1 trophy. Boom
Enjoy your fallacy you Mexican bean burger.

The Charity Shield would be the most underwhelming plated award in the world if the Bundesliga didn't exist.

Slizz

http://i.imgur.com/tj8s6Mn.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://assets1.lfcimages.com/uploads/iago_aspas_11.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.sportsnippets.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/he-attacking-midfielder-will-have-to-settle-for-a-spot-on-the-bench-on-Thursday-as-Oscar-takes-his-place-but-could-be-in-contention-for-a-role-against-Russia-next-week1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Jeez wtf were they thinking with the collar and sleeves on that kit?????? Looks great in pretty much all aspects EXCEPT those areas.

Wilbur

Banned
Enjoy your fallacy you Mexican bean burger.

The Charity Shield would be the most underwhelming plated award in the world if the Bundesliga didn't exist.

It's just the precursor to another league title.

Tennis guys plz watch Gasquet vs Tomic after Robson, it's a well good game. 6-7, 7-5, 5-7 so far.

GorillaJu

Jeez wtf were they thinking with the collar and sleeves on that kit?????? Looks great in pretty much all aspects EXCEPT those areas.

I'm not sure - I'm waiting to see it in the flesh, on players on a pitch before I make my final judgment. I agree that the sleeve detail in particular is strange, though I think the collar looks good, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom