• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

baloooo.gif3hsta.gif

Not all guys like big boobs and asses

Olivia in silhouette:

lgvnQ4A.jpg

Yummy

This transfer saga that United is going through reminds me of us three years ago. Except we finished seventh and United just won the league. United bros, I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

Wilbur

Banned
How've they managed that? After a year Villareal should tell them to either pay up, or they'll find another buyer.

Dunno, De Guzman probably pushed for it. Good signing though, he was great last year. He's probably waiting to see if Villarreal survive and then will decide long term future next season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Swansea have loaned De Guzman again. He, Amat, Canas and Bony already... could have another top season.

If they hadn't won the COC they'd have probably got 10 more points in the league. The players went on holiday for the last 3 months of the season.

I'll be interested to see them in the Europa.

Slizz

I played with Monaco the other day in FIFA13, friend I was playing was shocked I was choosing a Ligue 2 team then saw Falcao.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italy Under-21 defender Giulio Donati criticised Inter and other Serie A clubs for not having “faith” in young Italian players.

Donati completed his transfer to Bayer Leverkusen for €2m this week, while fellow Inter youth academy product Luca Caldirola joined Werder Bremen for €3m.

“Young foreign players go far in Serie A,” Donati told Tuttosport.

“For example, Dutch player Kevin Strootman is really sought-after in Italy, but the semi-final showed we are better than the Dutch, as we beat them.

“The clubs must have faith in young Italian players. If you give the young foreign imports a chance, then why not a young Italian who has a silver medal in the European Under-21 Championship?

“I would’ve appreciated returning to Inter and playing in Serie A, but there were no concrete options for me in Italy.

“When Bayer Leverkusen offered me a four-year contract, I couldn’t turn it down. There is disappointment at not playing in Serie A, but I am much happier to have the opportunity of playing in the Champions League.”

423.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom