• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
I have some pretty big aversions to seafood.

I think I have some sort of mild phobia to Tuna. The sight and smell of it repulses me, to the point where I have a gag reflex as soon as I do. If my wife eats Tuna I have to go and sit in another room and if I'm doing the dishes I can't wash anything she's used to prepare or eat the tuna.

[/weird]

Wait are seafood and shellfish separate things usually?

Cos I like most shellfish, crab and lobster type things - but fuck clams and other disgusting greasy things.

To be honest with fish I stick to boring shit usually, cod and haddock

I can see the appeal but it does nothing for me.

C'mon son. I've seen you be attracted to some freak before.

jSnJ7tzW9PFeh.jpg

:lol Suso downgrade commenced.

Arnie

It's baffling how alcohol is the drug that's legal. It just makes people aggressive and overly emotional. It's brought me many good times, like, but drugs do that.

It's also unhealthy as fuck and highly addictive.

Can't beat a few pints in the sun with your mates though.

What shocks me most about people who drink (so like 90% of people I know) is how much money they spend on it.

Like if I go out with people who are having a drink ill spend a significant amount less than they do.

How do you guys do it?

What shocks me most about people who drink (so like 90% of people I know) is how much money they spend on it.

Like if I go out with people who are having a drink ill spend a significant amount less than they do.

How do you guys do it?

Pubs are expensive as fuck. Like, I'm only 17 but in my town we have a kind of festival I guess where the pubs suddenly become pretty lax and its really easy to get served. Fuck jagerbombs are expensive, spent like 30 quid over the course of the day.

Yen

Yup. At McDonalds the one thing I can have on the menu is the Veggie Deli or whatever it's called.

Luckily I hate McDonalds.

Nope
Had a Chicken Legend with Mayo the other night. Lovely.

It's baffling how alcohol is the drug that's legal. It just makes people aggressive and overly emotional. It's brought me many good times, like, but drugs do that.

It's also unhealthy as fuck and highly addictive.

Can't beat a few pints in the sun with your mates though.
69c.png

Carbonox

How do you guys do it?

I never take my card out with me. Haven't done so in years. When I did, being drunk resulted in spending way more than I should. "Another tenner" "Another tenner" and so on.

Now I set a budget for myself, buy cheap drink for home and pre-drink prior to heading out and I can wheelbarrow'd perfectly fine without committing financial suicide.

kharma45

How do you guys do it?

Drink before you get out. Even then I don't drink all that much any more, a bottle of wine would be it at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom