• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Seeing it Monday well excited

How was the Nandos

Good, I didn't finish it all. Went for hot and it made me need a stingy poo whilst the film trailers were on.

Before the cinema I went to Asda and bought a £1 pot of ben and jerrys, some 75p salted pocorn and a bottle of coke.

Man, there were some funny scenes in that film.

K1LLER7

Saw This is The End tonight, was a good film. James Franco is great at comedy, he should do more. He's even funny in a Samsung advert.
I watched it today too.

Thought Franco and Danny McBride were great. Couldn't stop laughing during the 'Jizz-off' scene. Also
Channing Tatum lol

Koko

Banned
I learned to do it with my left because I broke my right hand when I was 12, then two fingers when I was 14, so yeah I clearly wasn't going to wait.

Since then I do it with my left, but still need my right to finish it.

Wilbur

Banned
First half of Superman was pretty good, second half had a completely jarring tonal shift and betrayed what they'd been shooting for up until that moment and I don't really believe they'd earned it apart from "hey people wanted to see punching"

Looked nice tho and henry cavill gives me utterly astonishing solidity in my anus region

You know, sometimes I prefer handjobs to blowjobs, I mean they're both great. But with BJs it's a case of 'how much can you fuck this up' pulling an experiences cock handler is a rare treat. I mean, any one could slobber over an Ice Lolly, but how many could get a Mini Milk down to the stick without any of it falling off?

What the fuck am I saying?

Arnie

I watched it today too.

Thought Franco and Danny McBride were great. Couldn't stop laughing during the 'Jizz-off' scene. Also
Channing Tatum lol

That was my favourite scene in the whole film.

Bit awkward though because there was a stranger sat directly to my right and I couldn't stop making mad noises because I was laughing. Then McBride made the line about the irony of the situation, and it wasn't even meant to be that funny, but I was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Wilbur

Banned
Good, I didn't finish it all. Went for hot and it made me need a stingy poo whilst the film trailers were on.

Before the cinema I went to Asda and bought a £1 pot of ben and jerrys, some 75p salted pocorn and a bottle of coke.

Man, there were some funny scenes in that film.

That's why you don't go for hot, pfft. I go for medium and then the garlic dip for additional layers of sexiness. Good shout on the movie treats though. Quid for Ben and Jerry's is pretty beautiful.

I'm well looking forward to it, looked top for ages. Seth Rogen's eminently watchable for me, I haven't seen a good comedy in the cinema since 21 Jump Street so looking forward to it.

Chase and Status crowd looks oodles more fun than the Stones.

Get off your nut and go there, guaranteed orgasm. Don't get fucking crushed in like cattle to watch some half-spirited corpses.

Chase and Status are incredible live. Easily one of the best I've been to.

bud

my biggest disappointment was shannon. he's an incredible actor, and i thought he'd knock this shit out of the park, but his performance was unintentionally comedic.

i want faora to fuck me in my ass while she grabs me by the neck and makes me open my mouth and spits directly into my throat

Arnie

That's why you don't go for hot, pfft. I go for medium and then the garlic dip for additional layers of sexiness. Good shout on the movie treats though. Quid for Ben and Jerry's is pretty beautiful.

I'm well looking forward to it, looked top for ages. Seth Rogen's eminently watchable for me, I haven't seen a good comedy in the cinema since 21 Jump Street so looking forward to it.
Yea, £1 for a Vermonster with a spoon included. Forget the ice cream my brain was melting in the pleasure cortex.

Still haven't seen Pineapple Express, and it gets a few mentions in the film (one really noticeable one that's funny as), so I'm gonna watch that next week.
Chase and Status are incredible live. Easily one of the best I've been to.
Just looked fun as fuck.

And it's not one of those where they just put a CD on. Although if the Stones had done it'd probably have sounded better.

Fry

my biggest disappointment was shannon. he's an incredible actor, and i thought he'd knock this shit out of the park, but his performance was unintentionally comedic.

i want faora to fuck me in my ass while she grabs me by the neck and makes me open my mouth and spits directly into my throat

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605731&highlight=

I created this thread because I was sure you'd post Jaden Smith's best verse ever in it. :(

K1LLER7

That was my favourite scene in the whole film.

Bit awkward though because there was a stranger sat directly to my right and I couldn't stop making mad noises because I was laughing. Then McBride made the line about the irony of the situation, and it wasn't even meant to be that funny, but I was giggling like a schoolgirl.
Everyone in the room lost it at that scene. The Exorcism scene too. Best comedy movie of the year imo.

There was a group of girls sat behind us and one of the girls would snort everytime she laughed.

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah that's what I thought about Shannon; the thing is he should have been funny because he should have absolutely hammed it up. His cray eyes and shouting "I will find him" was the only part I was entertained by him during the movie, he should have been fucking batshit nuts. Instead he was just an exposition machine

But Faora. Damn. I will join you in her bum. For every person she killed, a million more died in my knickers.

These are ripped off from my own posts in the superman thread, but it does not change that I want to shave her pubes and put them in my jug of Pimms. I want to staple my ballsack to her pussy flaps and just lie there forever in eternity and smell each other's tears

bud

ipo1YEC6p6fVT.gif

iJuzBMyzVV9Lf.gif

iX90A9QXo0dHk.gif

iAOzJxSxz2gRb.gif

bud

i want her to tie me up so i can't move

i want her to put a cloth in my mouth so i can't speak

i want her blindfold me so i never know what's coming next

i want her to use me and then just leave me there while she goes to work or gets something to eat and then she could come back and use me again and have her repeat this until my body can no longer take the pleasure

that is how i want to die

Bumhead

Banned
Not bothered by the Stones.

Pretty compulsive viewing though as it looked like Keith Richards was only ever about 5 seconds away from popping his clogs.

As soon as they cut to Chase & Status it was great.

I learned to do it with my left because I broke my right hand when I was 12, then two fingers when I was 14, so yeah I clearly wasn't going to wait.

Since then I do it with my left, but still need my right to finish it.

Koko, write a book. I want to know all about those incidents.

I don't like you

Someone somewhere agrees with me. Thus making you the wrong one in my eyes. I should be the one not liking you! :p

The Sun say Rooney and Moyes had a "secret meeting" today. Wayne's at Glasto so that basically means Moyes was on a mad one watching PE and Chase and Status tonight.

FootballGAF (Linius) delivers again.

@Hitcher, can't find alison, portishead song? Or is it just a band?

I think I prefer the OT stuff in this thread tbh, possibly just because nobody cares about Scottish football enough to interact with me on that :p

Edit: I like seafood but fuck that on a pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom