• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate to be a killjoy, but that gif could put this thread on a track to being locked. Its happened to countless other threads on Gaf,we're not exempt

Lovely bum-bum though :p

Finally getting around to watching breaking bad, up to series 2 and loving it but this still bothers me

Kean-Hank_2698832.jpg

@Arnie, what do you make of Shelvey's regression between December and now? Growing pains, or cause for alarm? I think a loan would do him good

DM: Lucas, *, Henderson, Allen
CM: Gerrard, Henderson, Allen, Shelvey
AM: Mikhtaryan, Coutinho, Shelvey, Gerrard, Henderson

Hmm. Wonder who could fill that * spot.

Also, how close is Texeira to being given a Suso role?

Arnie

Not horrible at all.

I'm sure it's great if you're on copious amounts of drugs, but so is Justin Bieber.

They just aren't cool or awe-inspiring anymore. It's like your dad playing guitar and telling you how great things were in the 80s.

@Arnie, what do you make of Shelvey's regression between December and now? Growing pains, or cause for alarm? I think a loan would do him good
I was at the match against Stoke where he had a shocker, and kickstarted his decline under Rodgers.

I think he's slow, lacks effort, misses chances, and can't tackle. There's good in him, for sure. I just think at this point he's not as promising a talent as Henderson and Suso either side of him, both of which play a similar position.

If we sold him for £5 million, with a sell on clause I wouldn't be too bothered.

Wilbur

Banned
Stones are weird because they have some genuinely great albums and a lot of genuinely great songs, but in a 50 year career there's a fucking load of crap

Plus they have wrinkly saggy dick now

Stones are weird because they have some genuinely great albums and a lot of genuinely great songs, but in a 50 year career there's a fucking load of crap

Plus they have wrinkly saggy dick now

In Charlie Watts' mind he's back in 1940, fighting the Luftwaffe over the shores of England.

Wilbur

Banned
In Charlie Watts' mind he's back in 1940, fighting the Luftwaffe over the shores of England.

In Keith Richards' mind he's a lemon with a skateboard, endlessly rolling around the hills of Flippertyskipples and attempting to bum exotic black missionaries until they give him the Ark

"Join FREE. Meet local Grannys. They want sex more than you!"

Not bloody likely.

Edit: So at this point I assume we're all having a synchronistic wank?

Linius

I'm sure it's great if you're on copious amounts of drugs, but so is Justin Bieber.

They just aren't cool or awe-inspiring anymore. It's like your dad playing guitar and telling you how great things were in the 80s.

Some old folks don't have that spirit anymore. Paul McCartney however still is great. Or Leonard Cohen, he sure is the oldest person I've seen perform. He did a show of three hours with a little break in the middle. Amazing.

Arnie

Saw This is The End tonight, was a good film. James Franco is great at comedy, he should do more. He's even funny in a Samsung advert.

Arnie

Chase and Status crowd looks oodles more fun than the Stones.

Get off your nut and go there, guaranteed orgasm. Don't get fucking crushed in like cattle to watch some half-spirited corpses.

Arnie

His roots are sort of comedy. Man, why did they ever cancel Freaks & Geeks :(

Not really seen any of his earlier stuff.

First film I remember him in was Spiderman, probably.

Does it reach the heights of Watchmen?
That film was so fucking dull.

Watched it with my stepdad at the cinema (think it was an 18 and I was probably 17 at the time). That scene where they banged in the space ship was awkward as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom