• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Will next week finally be the big transfer splurge, as contracts run out and all that jazz.

This time next week United might have finally signed
Hibbert

Marry me

kat-dennings-lock-yo-doors-o.gif

erm who is this?

Tc91

Nah its all good man. Just preview when doing spoilers

Gonna wear an ibra kit today. Pick a team guys

:lol where ever he goes the team wins the league.

Juventus. I was going to say Inter but the bond between Juve-United bro's would be in tatters.

Tc91

British grand prix in a few minutes, this is the only one I'll watch all the way through since it's Silverstone.

That new wing is unreal inside.

Arnie

New players, new training strips, new kits.

Call it pre-season, or 13/14, not arsed but I'm well excited. Can't wait to see the big loveable bear Kolo.

Yen

New players, new training strips, new kits.

Call it pre-season, or 13/14, not arsed but I'm well excited. Can't wait to see the big loveable bear Kolo.
And trying to guess which young players will join the first team when the preseason tour includes 30 youth players.

In the last couple of days I lost everything using United in FM. My mate won the PL by three points with City and also won the FA Cup with a own goal from Baines, Bayern kicked me out of the CL in the semifinals after I came back from losing 1-0 the first game. I dominated the group stage (six wins out of six, one goal conceded during the last match vs PSG), won at the Santiago Bernabeu 3-1 yet Vidic couldn't hold Muller in the last ten minutes.

Fuck FM.

In the last couple of days I lost everything using United in FM. My mate won the PL by three points with City and also won the FA Cup with a own goal from Baines, Bayern kicked me out of the CL in the semifinals after I came back from losing 1-0 the first game. I dominated the group stage (six wins out of six, one goal conceded during the last match vs PSG), won at the Santiago Bernabeu 3-1 yet Vidic couldn't hold Muller in the last ten minutes.

Fuck FM.

That's a premonition

Arnie

And trying to guess which young players will join the first team when the preseason tour includes 30 youth players.
Ryan McLaughlin | RISE [HD]

My mum just returned from Morrisons with a hot chicken and a freshly baked baguette. Will sink a sandwich, can of coke, and a bag of ready salted Walkers.

I hope Andrea Poli goes to a club that nurtures him. I was disappointed with how his development stagnated with so many injuries and the Inter loan being...well it's Inter. Hopefully he fulfills on his early promise.

If he comes to Milan, he will become a star midfielder.

Poli is yet another in the line of promising young players who almost committed career suicide by going to Inturd (kind of like Ranocchia, though it looks like he actually did commit career suicide.) He has been awesome with Samp this year and we will make him take the next step.

Arnie

Aye, I vote to call it pre-season, and then throw up the first thread for the new season about a week before the first round of fixtures for whatever league starts first (Bundesliga?).

That way we can all get a bit giddy when the new season thread goes live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom