• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I can't get over how good looking the women in these Univision shows are. Jesus FUCK!

American sports shows aren't like this.

L1NETT

MoS was, in classic manager cliche terms, a film of two halves.

First half was pretty solid, interesting characters and chit chat. Kept me on board.

Second half was Arsenal 4 Newcastle 4 levels of collapse. Mind numbingly over the top action. Everything had to explode at least three times. Boring.

But hey, if you enjoyed it Fry that is what matters :)

fuenf

Do you trust my opinion over them?

I admire you, I must say. Trusting a caricature rather than these film critics.

you like Bayern, Kanye & Homeland that's good enough for me.

Seriously I hate film critics, There Will Be Blood was the worst and most boring film I ever watched.

FootballFan

Neymar and Alves vs Barca without Messi.

Pretty excited to see Neymar end the Spain domination tbh.

I can't get over how good looking the women in these Univision shows are. Jesus FUCK!

American sports shows aren't like this.

pics or it didn't happen.

Yen

I watched the Intouchables a while back. Very good film, I'd recommend it, as long as you're not a complete cynical Arnold.

D_prOdigy

L1NETT gets it

I thought it was alright on the whole - or at least I don't regret seeing it. Expectations beforehand were pretty flat.

Same goes for World War Zee.

Wes

venison crêpe

584pi.gif

Wilbur

Banned
you like Bayern, Kanye & Homeland that's good enough for me.

Seriously I hate film critics, There Will Be Blood was the worst and most boring film I ever watched.

Oh man

OH MAN

No

fuck Bayern. Fuck it in every available hole. Fuck it until it bleeds. Fuck it and pull its hair from behind and spit on its asshole before forcing your phallus in. Fuck it and scream lyrics to well known pop songs from this decade into its ear. Fuck Bayern.

confuziz

Banned
Oh man

OH MAN

No

fuck Bayern. Fuck it in every available hole. Fuck it until it bleeds. Fuck it and pull its hair from behind and spit on its asshole before forcing your phallus in. Fuck it and scream lyrics to well known pop songs from this decade into its ear. Fuck Bayern.

My drink is now all over the keyboard. I thank you for this moment.

Wilbur

Banned
Superman was okay. Star Trek and Iron Man 3 were really good. Fast Six was really good. They're the only 2013 films I can remember.

Saw Django, Place beyond The Pines and Lincoln this year but they're last year films so I haven't really seen anything incredible made this year off the top of my head.

Wilbur

Banned
My drink is now all over the keyboard. I thank you for this moment.

You're welcome baby <33333

Shit I won't be home until around quarter past 10 and I have 13 percent battery left. What do I do.

Will I miss the start of the football?
I have essay to do as well
After the football I might finish TLOU

then

anal surprise

All that would still be less shitty than having to watch There Will Be Blood.

Okay, I must admit I haven't even watched that movie.

Don't really know your taste but it's a masterpiece. One of the very best movies I've ever seen.

Wilbur

Banned
Posting my opinion about a movie and being told I've become a caricature of myself was fucking pathetic, let's be honest.

i dont see the offence

you were a caricature in the first place

Killing Them Softly was one of the worst movies I've ever seen

I loved it, but I can understand why people wouldn't. Superbly acted by some of my favourites, funny, unconventional, looked lovely and dirty and grimy, and there was a Johnny cash song. Lovely jubs

Wilbur

Banned
I can't fault TWBB at all. Acting, cinematography, score, writing, pacing, length. I just don't think there's a thing wrong with the entire film. 2007 was a fucking superb year, about 5/6 of my very favourite movies from that year alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom