• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think lost planet is worth 13? Do you like RE5 and 6? If so yes.

I would say no. Dull, generic, completely missed the point of what made the first one so engaging. Designed by committee the game.

Witcher 2 EE is the same price on Steam I think, get that if you haven't played it :) Probs less on GoG too.

"There's much more value in your time than your money" - Sleepless, 2013

avoid it, sadly

:/

Such a shame.

Peco

lJ1ohqd.gif

Yen

Italy gonna win.

Caceres needed the power of his massive trousers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/holyhoe/status/351407742512144384

WTF.
You should see the tweets the pope gets lol

Raymond Verheijen ‏@raymondverheije
Jurassic Park Under 20 not able to beat Iraq (2-2), Chile (1-1) & Egypt (0-2). Another shocking departure after the U21 disaster in Israel.

Raymond Verheijen ‏@raymondverheije
And because of the Premier League's mandatory Elite Player Performance Program (EPPP) it will be even worse in the near future.

Salsa

You didn't win, even with the aid of a decision which should have seen Suarez sent off and actually had one of their's sent off.

Ergo, you didn't deserve to win

we played a better game with better goals and had more opportunities. Im not saying Italy won by luck (not necessarely at least), im saying we were the better team out there and deserved the match, if not for caceres' shitty kick

I have 0 issue to admit the opposite when it happens, already did so this same cup

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we played a better game with better goals and had more opportunities. Im not saying Italy won by luck (not necessarely at least), im saying we were the better team out there and deserved the match, if not for caceres' shitty kick
Dear god

Get over it. It's a glorified friendly cup against Italy's B side. No one REALLY cares.

Zabojnik

I have 0 issue to admit the opposite when it happens, already did so this same cup

caceres-juventus.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Tin Jedvaj and Alan Halilovic to Spurs for 20m euros. Apparently. Maybe. Unconfirmed. Perhaps.

Edit: Edited to euros and the rumour part.

Linius

Probably around 8, but I don't care. He'll be worth twice as much in a few years.

Probably. I don't know why we didn't just spend the money. What's the case of playing four years CL in a row if you don't spend a little on a quality player. Well at least they stick to their word, that's something I guess.

confuziz

Banned
Probably. I don't know why we didn't just spend the money. What's the case of playing four years CL in a row if you don't spend a little on a quality player. Well at least they stick to their word, that's something I guess.

Ajax don't need to change things. As long as you win the league you are doing something right.

Who knows what will happen with Maher at PSV this season though.

Linius

Ajax don't need to change things. As long as you win the league you are doing something right.

Who knows what will happen with Maher at PSV this season though.

Of course we're doing fine. But with the prospect of some important players leaving (especially on midfield) we'll have to invest too. But apparently Duarte is enough in the eyes of our staff so I'll go with that. But I do expect them to buy him then, would be silly to let Maher go and not get Duarte either.

And they're looking for a right winger, I'm anxious to know who that is gonna be.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ah don't worry no need to apologise.

I'm guessing Spurs are going to loan them out? Can't see either getting much out of the U21 and they probably won't get enough game time to develop in the first team.

I just ran the article through a google translate. I have no idea on the specifics. Or if it is indeed true.

I think they'd keep them for a year to play in their youth set up before loaning them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom