• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

I think I can see Downing staying for one more season. No more after that.

He does offer a different play style to our other wingers, and he can do a defensive job well.
True, but at the same time he's 28 and it's probably the only window we can flog him for a decent amount of cash. Especially if the Atsu links are genuine.

I would like him to stay though, I've grown to like him.

I'd rather see us going after Muriel.
He's a striker though isn't he?

LTWheels

I like Downing, don't want to see him go.

He's been very good for a while now, and appears more relaxed.

Plus he is experienced. We do not know how long it will take the new signings to settle. That's why I think he is useful to keep for this season at least.

Labadal

True, but at the same time he's 28 and it's probably the only window we can flog him for a decent amount of cash. Especially if the Atsu links are genuine.

I would like him to stay though, I've grown to like him.

He's a striker though isn't he?

He'd work on the left in an attacking trio.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon "I didn't manage to give my teammates joy against Spain in the penalties, I hope they at least enjoy this.."

Fuck everyone :(

Arnie

Plus he is experienced. We do not know how long it will take the new signings to settle. That's why I think he is useful to keep for this season at least.
Aye.

Atsu can do one, we've already got Sterling. Downing is a solid performer that's become remarkably consistent in what he does, which is provide good width. He's the English Albert Riera.

Arnie

Is he any good though? Don't think I've seen him play.

Speaking of Liverpool targets, we have been linked with a move for Jorginho, a Brazilian DM from Verona in Serie B for £6m. Anyone watched him?
Wish we'd just buy some fucking defenders for once.

Have you seen the photo of Papa back in training? Did me in.

I can't play TLOU SP :lol

It's too damn intense.

In the sewers with Sam, there are runners and a few Clickers around, got past them a few times but don't know where to go :(

Walshy

Wish we'd just buy some fucking defenders for once.

Have you seen the photo of Papa back in training? Did me in.
Been in work all weekend so I just looked at it then. That's proper pissed me off. We could put the £6m from this Jorginho or £3m for Atsu to get him. He would be brilliant for us.

Nice to see us being linked with a defensive midfielder though. We need cover for Lucas.

Not long now.

166751236.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
22 official threads during this season, cheers to the most active (and best) community on gaf.

footy-gaf :bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom