• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Poor lads. To think that the two leagues are so close in proximity but so far in development and relevance.
Soon we will no longer be able to afford foreign players, which will lead to a reliance on bringing through Scottish youth and the return of the national team to world cup finals. All part of the plan.

Flats flats glorious flats...
You should've voted for the new league structure after all! Could've been playing Hearts next season. :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Probably the best shot stopper in the world. Unfortunately his positional sense and control of a defence isn't great and he gets off with a lot of goals that are attributed to poor defending instead.

Like a better Hart

He's really cute though. He looks like the et boy. Colombia would've scored on Spain

Meier

I know City and Madrid are in for Isco but I'm suprised more teams havent been linked to him.

One Spanish newspaper mentioned Barca were interested after the game the Norway game. I'm sure every club is interested, but there's really not much use reporting it because they aren't really in the game for him.

Carbonox

Yeah she's got a nice ass, saw them boobs as well... meh.

image.php

Wilbur

Banned
If Kelly Brook burst into my bedroom wearing just a rain mac and holding a chain in her hands, proclaiming that I would be able to have intercourse with her in whatever position, whatever hole, until I ejaculated with the caveat that I must first perform fellatio on the chained and leashed Ade Akinbiyi until he ejaculates, then dribble the outward going cum down onto my chest and smear it around until I looked like I was wearing a spunky cuirass, I'd probably still say yes

Mastadon

Banned
If Kelly Brook burst into my bedroom wearing just a rain mac and holding a chain in her hands, proclaiming that I would be able to have intercourse with her in whatever position, whatever hole, until I ejaculated with the caveat that I must first perform fellatio on the chained and leashed Ade Akinbiyi until he ejaculates, then dribble the outward going cum down onto my chest and smear it around until I looked like I was wearing a spunky cuirass, I'd probably still say yes

Probably?

Batigol

Banned

Haha fuck dude

Wilbur

Banned
Damn just done half an hour on exercise bike and 10 minutes on the running machine at the gym, aching so damn hard. Pub later, work tomorrow and then I'm down for some more TLOU. Gotta add some peeps from here. Multi was pretty good from what I played earlier, but I'm not very good at it.

Single player is one of those games of the generation tho, one of probs max ten that I'm absolutely loving.

U2, Oblivion, Skyrim, RDR, Portal, SMG 1 & 2, AC2, Pokemon BW... TLOU.

Meier

No wonder City will be expanding the stadium.

The 2013/14 season may be nine weeks away but supporters have wasted no time in snapping up Seasoncards in record numbers – at unprecedented speed!

As the Etihad Stadium awaits its eleventh Premier League campaign, we are delighted to announce that we have smashed our Seasoncard record, forcing us to increase the number of tickets available to fans for the first time in a decade to satisfy this overwhelming demand.

We can confirm that all Superbia, Platinum, Gold and Value Gold Seasoncards for the 2013/14 season have now sold out.

After new manager Manuel Pellegrini was appointed on Friday afternoon and with two new summer signings already announced in the shape of Jesus Navas and Fernandinho, it’s fair to say that anticipation has reached fever pitch for the new campaign.
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/June/Seasoncards-sell-out-in-record-time?

Suck it haterz!

Clegg

Real Madrid have agreed a deal for Málaga midfielder Isco, 21, who will be on loan at Málaga next season, according to Paco González (Cadena COPE).

Corinthians midfielder Paulinho has signed a pre-contract agreement with Inter Milan. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Latest rumours.

1 more game #tloubros!

lol at the teabagging the last enemy.

I'd like to try some silly tactics tomorrow, like all hiding in a small room with Covert Ops until the match ends or we're spotted. Or staying in the spawn room and just locking down the entrances.

Or a no-gun 3vs3/4vs4.

Minor fix I'd like to see implemented, make executions the priority over reviving.

I like how vulnerable you feel when you get seperated from the group.

Arnie

Damn just done half an hour on exercise bike and 10 minutes on the running machine at the gym, aching so damn hard. Pub later, work tomorrow and then I'm down for some more TLOU. Gotta add some peeps from here. Multi was pretty good from what I played earlier, but I'm not very good at it.

Single player is one of those games of the generation tho, one of probs max ten that I'm absolutely loving.

U2, Oblivion, Skyrim, RDR, Portal, SMG 1 & 2, AC2, Pokemon BW... TLOU.

Add me you little munchkin. "VociferousTURTLE". Starting later after my Chinese. Will no doubt have to update my PS3 for fucking six hours before I can begin. Found a wireless mic in my PS3 box but it probably needs charging.

Add me you little munchkin. "VociferousTURTLE". Starting later after my Chinese. Will no doubt have to update my PS3 for fucking six hours before I can begin. Found a wireless mic in my PS3 box but it probably needs charging.

I added you. We are about to take an hour or so break and then hopefully we can do a 3v3 footy gaf game or 4v4.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck maybe I will have to buy another copy, can't be missing out on all the fun when cunt upstairs is having the time of his fucking life

Fuck maybe I will have to buy another copy, can't be missing out on all the fun when cunt upstairs is having the time of his fucking life

Honestly, its fucking brilliant. Yet to try it with voice chat though

PQ, do you guys concentrate on the game or do you chat shit while you're playing?

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck I'm dead

Fuck I am gonna buy it. Quiche, Wooden, bro and Hixx. Me, Arnold, Hitch and someone else. I fucking can't wait

Arnie

I added you. We are about to take an hour or so break and then hopefully we can do a 3v3 footy gaf game or 4v4.
Cool. Brother's round at half 8, we're having food, then I'm dropping him home. Then I'm picking up his Dualshock because the cunt broke mine, and I'll begin updating my console. Reckon I'll be protecting Ellie by 11ish. Play singleplayer till like 1:30 then hop on for a couple of multiplayer matches.

As I say, I've got a mic but fuck knows if it's charged. Bought it for Socom Confrontation. LOL.
I traded Bioshock and got the game for like £19. Suck someone off or something.

Vociferous Turtle?
It was some randomly generated thing that I liked back in like 2008.

Fuck being Arnie everywhere, some days I just wanna let off some steam and impersonate an animal.

Ask Schweini the fucking piglet.

Messi

ib2uerWWJp7En8.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I traded Bioshock and got the game for like £19. Suck someone off or something.

Yeah might do this tomorrow, haven't even played Bioshock. Presentation looks great but OG Bioshock gameplay was bang average so fuck it. Bro said he won't play it again, I'll trade it in at HMV.

Earlier multi was okay but the game I just did with Hixxy Quichy and Lungy was top. Will be class playing with you lot, but trust me when I say that the single player is the best I've played for like... 3/4 years now. When was SMG2?

It was some randomly generated thing that I liked back in like 2008.

Fuck being Arnie everywhere, some days I just wanna let off some steam and impersonate an animal.

Ask Schweini the fucking piglet.

Looooool

Arnie

From the Guardian scout guy:

Three weeks ago I never would have thought Mkhitaryan (with all deep/due respect) would be likely to join Liverpool, now however...

Tor-Kristian Karlsen ‏@karlsentk 41m
Liverpool to pull off the signing of the summer if they land Mkhitaryan. Seems pretty close, wonderful player - great addition to the PL

If this falls through I'm going to go on a chicken nugget binge.

Wilbur

Banned
I feel like I should play the multiplayer with you guys but I want to finish single player first :(

Yeah I think I'll finish SP first and make that priority, and then pick up TLOU myself maybe. Already like 3/4 hours in, at the bit where
im with bill and I've just gone through a graveyard or something

Arnie

Aye if it takes me a good few days to surface it's because the estimated update time on my Playstation was '8 Days' and I fucked it off to go kill zombies with bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom