• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Seems like shakthar are selling all their best players.
They got Taison to replace Willian, Fernando to replace Fernandinho and they added Wellington Nem. Svia mentioned they were adding a top Ukranian star to replace HM. They are a well oiled machine.

what are the odds on Tahiti winning?

About as likely as us not winning the league next season, or Freewheelin' actually letting you execute someone you've taken down

Re: executions, I wish the games didn;t end until the last person was dead, rather than down. Those executions would be a great way to end the match

They got Taison to replace Willian, Fernando to replace Fernandinho and they added Wellington Nem. Davis mentioned they were adding a top Ukranian star to replace HM. They are a well oiled machine.

Ukraine has stars? Lol. Probably referring to Konoplyanka I guess.

Scum

image.php

I love how everyone is using your avatar on the gaming site to invalidate your posts
GamingGAF at their finest.

I can't wait to see Ushojax tears when PSG guts them later this week.
Timurid, pls.

Haha my iPhone corrected Svia to Davis. Whatever guy you were talking about them meeting the buy-out clause for.

Yeah I was talking about Konoplyanka earlier aka Ukrainian Messi. Apparently Shakhtar agreed on a fee with Dnipro but Konoplyanka doesn't want to go to. He doesn't want to play in Ukraine anymore. Gazprom pls

Clegg

Another day with no transfer muppetry for Cleff.

I can only assume that Moyes is working on deals for Fabregas and Ronaldo as we speak.

In case anyone has played Last of Us Multiplayer on there own and hated it, you should try playing with some of us. It is just so much fun. Also Me/Hixx/Wooden always boss games. We are also the biggest cunts cause at the end we just teabag the last guy we killed while all in our Norwegian hats :lol
Yeah it's fucking awesome with Footy-GAF lol

I also have a Norweigan hat lol

Timurid

Lol, nobody wants to go to PSG. Hiddink turned you down and signed a new deal an Anzhi. ANZHI!

First Honda, now Hiddink, soon the whole Russian League will be shitting on PSG.
AVB will lead PSG to victories upon victories.
GamingGAF at their finest.

Timurid, pls.

You should just accept the fact that everyone at spurs has a price tag. :p

Also Iguanas are mean motherfuckers.

Clegg

Fucking Liverpool are going to finish ahead of us.
Even I'm not that pessimistic.

We finished miles ahead of them last season. They're not going to close that gap in just one year. And I'm certain we'll strengthen our squad this summer. The only problem is the wait until we sign someone.

Yen

Still have to be realistic. Qualifying for the CL would a success for us next season, no? I doubt even RAWK expects a league title.

Edit: Please don't put my name in an envelope.

At worst, we'll finish first. But I'm hoping we can get to negative one.

I played one game but had to quit out to take a phone call. Played another game and won and now they're all good!

I glitched out of a game and it counted as a quit, and it made half of my 3 quarters of my clan sick/hungry lol. Reset it when I quit the MP and went back in though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom