• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Do you and your brother have different consoles but shared games?

Yeah we actually have 3 PS3s lol. One of the last ones out downstairs, then my bro got one for his room so he can be bedridden and play, then one for my dad to use as a Blu Ray player and eventual replacement when I move out and take the one I use with me

Blablurn

tumblr_mnzc3pDRNm1qin3w6o1_400.gif

bud

but is your penis ready to dominate her? she looks like u have to be a crazy maniac like balotelli to control her. i'm sure they do crazy stuff in bed. maybe he just leaves his penis inside her all day long. or on her tits.

the question is not whether my penis is ready to dominate her; the question is whether she is ready to get peed and pooped on.

Yeah we actually have 3 PS3s lol. One of the last ones out downstairs, then my bro got one for his room so he can be bedridden and play, then one for my dad to use as a Blu Ray player and eventual replacement when I move out and take the one I use with me

Buy TLoU so we can get some 4vs4 going :D

Really wish there was a spectate mode and command wheel.

Still can;t get over the quality of the animation. Even the way you stick your hand out to cover when holding a one-handed weapon

Carbonox

I can see he did fairly well at PSV before killing his career at Anzhi Machakalka. Now he's stuck in Russia and clearly desperate to get out.

Dzsudzsak is quality. Fantastic in FIFA as well.

My family knows him and his family. We both went to my uncle's wedding when we were kids. #CLAIMTOFAME

Seriously, my farts aren't letting up. I'm downing copious amounts of coffee though which isn't helping. BUT IT'S THE THRILL OF THE SMELL.

pulga

Banned
I want in on TLOU multi fun :( Im stuck at work, but on the bright side, Im going back home today for three weeks!

Maynor Figueroa has jumped the Wigan ship and into Hull City. Good on him, I guess.

1016617_10151486056382169_832385366_n.jpg

TLoU just glitched the fuck out.

First somebody won us a round while I was dead, and the match jammed, while the timer carried on and it eventually started a new round, except I was the only player

Then it jammed on the loading screen with some glitchy, 16-bit graphics in the background of the screen, so I had to restart the console. That better not count as a quit game.

bjaelke

Yesterday I felt my next child move for the first time. I felt her tiny feet kick through my wife's belly, my hand finally being given its first tactile evidence that my child is alive and healthy. That experience was several steps higher than feeling the PlayStation 4 controller for the first time but, damnit, they were closer than I'm comfortable admitting.

Penny Arcade should do Hendo fanfic.

@BBCBMcLauchlin 2m
Hearts will be in administration within the next 24 hours.

tVYVHbb.jpg

Bye bye. :p

An embarassingly shit league gets even worse. AWESOME.

Ben Kuchera is a terrible, terrible writer.

'Damn, my article is horrendously low on actual content, better pad it out with shitty analogies which take 10 times longer than necessary to get through'

Wilbur

Banned
Casillas is the best goalkeeper in the world. It's funny only Barça fans think this

Probably the best shot stopper in the world. Unfortunately his positional sense and control of a defence isn't great and he gets off with a lot of goals that are attributed to poor defending instead.

Like a better Hart

bjaelke

Ben Kuchera is a terrible, terrible writer.

'Damn, my article is horrendously low on actual content, better pad it out with shitty analogies which take 10 times longer than necessary to get through'

image.php

I love how everyone is using your avatar on the gaming site to invalidate your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom